walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Folks, don't forget that AV programs can have false positives. It's quite seldom but it happens.
danteworks, please check your 32bit exe to ensure that everything is fine.

JonTom

Aug 4, 2017
F-Secure says: Trojan.TR/Dropper.Gen

Because there are different Scanner that says there is a Virus in the exe-File, i think it is presumable there is a Problem with the program.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
32bit got flagged for trojan and removed by Windblows Defender. No matter, 64bit werks. Well then.
Let the adventures of Cuckbeard begin.
Depravity_fj1WekV4Bj.jpg

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, I do believe but I downloaded the hotfix, but after the second photoshoot with Amanda I got this error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any ideas anyone?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
can anyone tell me how the corruption works in this game? and to what extent? is it perhaps something like Corruption (Mr.C)? thanks in advance
The heaviest corruption is in the non-canon side stories, though there's also a bit of the MC corrupting his family and a little of him being corrupted by his girlfriend. The main story corruption is mostly just seduction, the side stories have blackmail and magic.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
So I was playing this last night. Got to a point and saved. Now when I load up game I do not see textbox no matter what. I press H, but it only hides/unhides menu buttons under where the dialog box should be. Not sure if I hit something else by accident. I see characters are speaking if I go to History. Rolling back in game this is last the scene with actual dialog. After this I cannot see anything the characters are saying.

Last edited:

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Well, I tried deleting game and downloading again but now the 32 bit version is gone. Oh well. Nice game, might come back to it in the future, maybe.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Well, I tried deleting game and downloading again but now the 32 bit version is gone. Oh well. Nice game, might come back to it in the future, maybe.
patreon.com/danteworks There isn't supposed to be text when there is no text. Turn volume on.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
My Bitdefender even started a desinfection as soon as I had started to unzip the downloaded file. Strange coincidence. But the scan of the new directory found nothing. So earlier alerts very probably were false positives. But better be safe than sorry, if your anti virus software gives an alert!

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
How do i know that I've completed the last version? I think I've clicked all places at all hours and no see new content.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes