The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Wait a sec, Camilia's a dude? (Traps are dudes, hence the trap)
I have no idea how I missed the subtle hints until just now. I really hope the save save at the start of free roam lets me turn him down.

Greenhorny

Oct 22, 2020
Dear god camile reveal killed my boner. Shit I should have read the tags properly. Anyway to avoid her?
Her story line is completely optional and avoidable. Just please consider talking to her respectfully when approaching her and speaking out your mind ;)

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Hey i wanted to try this game but before i wanted to know does this game have true romance story or is just fucking and seduction cause the titles and characters [the big boobs and stuff] obviously give the idea of an game based on sex and only on sex? so am i right?

upaibrazil

Jan 20, 2020
So I played the game in the 0.59 version an I had some mixed reactions.

The main story is not creative but it is ok. Classic boy comes home after losing everything. It's a very "millennial" story. The main story core are composed by Kaira, Nicole and Amanda are very cliché but very solid. A good story. Characters like Camile and Caroline make it even more interesting! These two characters even have a much more interesting narrative than the core girls of the game.

Camille story starts very well, it is not develloped yet, but if the MC acept her and go back and try to continue things where they left off he practically violates her! Even Camille didn't get what happened! It goes from nice e smooth to "I accept you so I will rape you to show we are ok"... too fast paced. Did they hug each other? And the MC just runs away after. Too fast paced. Maybe you shoud consider to go more slow at the beginning, or after that. The player already have Nicole as "anxiety pill". For example Caroline route and Kaira, wich are completly different vibes but are well slow peaced. And that is nice to, the author know how to do it. Caroline is very well writen so far.

There is some mystery by a mysterious character which did not show the real nature of itself to the point i stopped playing. Maybe is a good surprise.

The MC behaves completely randomly. With some characters he has a friendly and even shy behavior and with others he is a complete asshole. He changes so much as he behaves with certain characters that it even looks like he has some bipolar disorder. Maybe he does.

The art in the game is smooth. Maybe work more the anal scenes, they are almost hiding what they are doing.

For me there was a big turn down point on the game was Olivia route. The "blackmail/corruption" of Olivia goes too far. I know that most of games with corruption use blackmail as a safe plotline. It is even an overused resource. Some writers manage to use better (and is already a cliché when the blackmail backfires... but is ok to use). But this one goes from "you can lose your job" to "I almost killed you by accident in public to show who's boss". What? If you play the Nicole route they even make a "safe word" to do a not even near dangerous thing as what MC put Olivia throug. Maybe set some warning here for this route if the author want it stay like this. But for me here is where I drew the line and stoped to play. I do not want to come to something similar on the others routes. :(

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: danteworks

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
for my current .58 can i just download the .59 and overwrite the files?
or do i gotta delete the old game move the saves to the new one...

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
do i really need to grind the phone for money or is there somewhere better
that's the only way. buy low and sell high. use the computer to manipulate prices. make sure you have enough money and reset the BCC price to 10 and buy as much as you can. Use the forward button on the map to skip the day and go to bed. When you wake up, use the laptop to increase the price for $100... continue doing this until you are happy with the BCC price and then Sell. skip the day and go to bed. Wake up, reset BCC price and buy more. Don't forget to withdraw before buying more.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes