Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Sorry I work in bursts and earlier this year I've been terribly busy with work. It's a WIP. I never announce update times however, and if it were cancelled the game would be tagged as so.
Hey i just want to congratulate you on the game and the work you put on it. I suspected Camilla and went forward just to confirm and then rollback, no big deal but i understand that people can get upset about it if they are caught by surprise or worse, if her look is the type of girl they like the most.

Anyhow i think you are doing a great job with nice humor and its a great idea to integrate seperate parallel stories without having to worry about the main storyline. I haven't played the last update but i'm going to soon enough, i'm sure i'll be high quality like the rest of them. Top quality game for sure!

Cheers!

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Ugh! I am SICK & TIRED of these launchers popping up as false positives for Trojan viruses! The dev needs to go back to the old launchers that DO NOT make my AV program go apeshit!!!!

Great game otherwise!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Last played this in 2019 maybe? Though this had finished already. So is there good progression up to this point? Worth replaying the whole thing?
P.S. Last thing I remember about the game back when I played it, was that you could start going on dates with Nicole I believe

Reactions: Mediocre

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Looking forward to an update on this one; really enjoyed the game, but I must say, a bit frustrated since I was really chasing that one girl for a while. :p

The trap was pretty obvious - not sure if there are extra scenes with her planned (wouldn't be surprised) but felt kinda bad for her, because even if you let her down kindly, still feels a bit of a dick move.

Also, is the scene with Widowmaker repeatable? Wasn't able to figure out how to do it, and didn't see anything with Tifa.

Hope to see an update soonish. Would love to continue the storyline. :)

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Looking forward to an update on this one; really enjoyed the game, but I must say, a bit frustrated since I was really chasing that one girl for a while. :p

The trap was pretty obvious - not sure if there are extra scenes with her planned (wouldn't be surprised) but felt kinda bad for her, because even if you let her down kindly, still feels a bit of a dick move.

Also, is the scene with Widowmaker repeatable? Wasn't able to figure out how to do it, and didn't see anything with Tifa.

Hope to see an update soonish. Would love to continue the storyline. :)
which one girl?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
which one girl?
Kaira; since the MC hasn't had the chance to actually sleep with her in the current playthrough, just through the dream sequence, I was left feeling a little blue balled. Mind you though, I LOVE Caroline and all her content too; really cared for the character. Although, Nicole does flip my switch for the sexy, slutty type too... there's a little bit for everyone, I guess. :)

Reactions: danteworks
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes