Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Trap = surprise penis.
Yes, surprise, trying to fool and entrap someone. Of the 10-12 transwomen I've known over the years, I don't know of a single one who would consider surprising someone with their penis. They aren't interested in surprising anyone, just being allowed to be themselves. In many regions of the US and the world, surprising someone with a penis could get one beaten or killed.

Trap and trans are two different tags. F95 defines "trap" as a man in woman's clothing (sometimes the other way around). This is not a trans character.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: genthrow

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Yes, surprise, trying to fool and entrap someone. Of the 10-12 transwomen I've known over the years, I don't know of a single one who would consider surprising someone with their penis. They aren't interested in surprising anyone, just being allowed to be themselves. In many regions of the US and the world, surprising someone with a penis could get one beaten or killed.

Trap and trans are two different tags. F95 defines "trap" as a man in woman's clothing (sometimes the other way around). This is not a trans character.
That's not how I know the word but that's okay!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's not how I know the word but that's okay!
Yeah sometimes we see a word based upon how we first saw it used. Sort of how many people define Netorare in ways far different than the original Japanese meaning, people use trap to mean more than the Japanese concept of Otokonoko (or rather, an offshoot of it). Misusing the term "NTR" doesn't have much impact in the real world, but misusing the term "trap" to refer to transgender people is considered a defamation, a pejorative. Sort of like using "the N-word" to refer to people of African descent or "The F-word" for homosexuals.

Nov 9, 2018
Or I just don't like it when people blatantly disregard very basic, easy to understand rules? But if you wanna do strange mental gymnastics and attempt to educate me on how I really feel, despite not being me, you go ahead and you do you, I guess, however strange that is. Pretty sure you're just reaching for the last word to feel better, though, however silly that is. But, well, not much you can do with a hyper defensive developer like this. It is what it is, they're not gonna change. Trying to be a psychiatrist, though, that one was new, and pretty questionable for someone who doesn't know what rape means. That did give me a chuckle.
Get help.

killero123

Mar 22, 2019
Can I ask you something. I downloaded the game with nopy, downloaded it, unzipped it and entered the game, the screen was white and then it popped out. Can't get into the game, can you guide me how to get into the game?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
main_menu.png
Hello everyone!

I am very happy to announce the release of the beta release of version 0.60. This one's really big. For reference, the last update had 651 renders and 7 animations. This new version has 1194 new renders and 56 new animations. That's a lot!

There's a lot to explore too! You'll get to spend time with Kaira, Amy, Nyx, Maya, plus a lot more that you will find as you roam your way around a new feature on the map - the Cyber Club. Spend money on your cyber club - upgrade it to sell better drinks to make more money. As your club becomes more prestigious, famous guests will pop in to come check it out also.

To celebrate, I'm going to have BOTH and on special for the mecha tier and above!

The Artbooks both have exclusive art and writings. The main artbook focusses on art and character profiles, while the design book focusses on the philosophy and behind the scenes of the game.

During the week of beta, the new patrons for the mecha tier will be disabled and it will be replaced by the mecha plus tier, which is $5 more. This is to say thanks for the patrons who have pledged even during months of no release.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
about 2 weeks. has beta then early release then public release all a week apart

Aug 8, 2021
Not in the current update!
:cry::cry:

Great work on her soundtracks btw.
Something In The Water and San Francisco fit her scenes so perfectly!
Fast Cars for their reunion was also a great choice.

I love her storyline as well!
Although I usually prefer the more degenerate imouto wincest storylines,
there's just something about this one that completely won me over.
It's almost as if there IS something in the water. :LOL:

Keep up the amazing work!

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes