Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I made a small patch to prettify the money numbers a little, so they don't overflow when they reach high levels:
screenshot0001.jpg
It's not terribly elegant but it works, danteworks if you want to use it for future versions that's just fine by me.

Reactions: Mist.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So small bug: when you get the cyber club if you end the night and collect the money you will get the nights earnings and the previous days every day. so you're double dipping.

F2Pee

Dec 27, 2017
Ok, so I figured out that all of the KD/A girls only get hired once per tier. Seraphine can be hired at a later tier, but the dev is setting up a photo shoot event with all of them.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Depravity [v0.60] [Dante] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,45 GB / 1,05 GB - Depravity-0.60-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,42 GB / 1,01 GB - Depravity-0.60-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - -

Download (Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
So there's only one sex scene with Camille? (not including the blowjob)
Also are there routes in this game depending on how deprived you are?

Feb 23, 2018
I haven't played this game in years because there were no Amanda scenes for me as of the trip. Does anyone have the latest save file and what are the Amanda scenes as of the trip?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
When she was sleeping.
...When the heck was that?? I think I missed an Amy H-scene, and I want it... can somebody give me the instructions to find sleeping Amy? Thank you!

It's currently a bug where upgrading to diamond stops you from hiring people, so make sure to do all the hiring before you jump up. Where in the game doe sit say you should be able to? In either case, I've fixed the bug on my end and may roll it out or not depending on how big the issue is (which i don't think it is and it can wait till next version)
Here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mind you, I progress to the next club tier as soon as possible to increase the income, so maybe I just cut myself off that way. Have you got any plans to make them permanent fixtures of the club? I'd love to have the option to go all the way with them.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes