massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
i think if a game dev does not come out with an update by a certain time the supporters sould pull their money until he/she shows that they are trustworthy. why just give away your money and you get nothing in return, doesn't make sense but it's yalls money throw it away if you like.:LOL:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
has it been 8 months with no update? how is not tagged abandoned or hold?
Most of us pay attention to what is actually going on and do not have a hard on at the possibility of slapping an abandoned tag at the earliest opportunity.

Are they trying to "save the masses from their own ignorance," or are they looking for bragging rights or some other personal satisfaction?

I swear, is there some 8chan or Reddit community collecting points for getting abandoned tags slapped on games? This seems to be an (unhealthy) obsession with some people.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Most of us pay attention to what is actually going on and do not have a hard on at the possibility of slapping an abandoned tag at the earliest opportunity.

Are they trying to "save the masses from their own ignorance," or are they looking for bragging rights or some other personal satisfaction?

I swear, is there some 8chan or Reddit community collecting points for getting abandoned tags slapped on games? This seems to be an (unhealthy) obsession with some people.
no hate here, but abandoned is usually slapped on games when no updates are given after 6 months or so.

Im not a psychic nor a telekenetic superhero who will immediatly know the innerworkings of a fandom, hence my question.

Stop jumping to conclusions.

ChesyPas

Feb 9, 2023
When release with Amanda sex scene? Looking forward to that one and that will be first time I'll pay for beta of this :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no hate here, but abandoned is usually slapped on games when no updates are given after 6 months or so.

Im not a psychic nor a telekenetic superhero who will immediatly know the innerworkings of a fandom, hence my question.

Stop jumping to conclusions.
No, abandoned is slapped on when devs stop communicating, has nothing to do with how long it takes to update.

Could be a month or years as long as the dev is still active and communicating on here, Platform of their choice like Patreon etc and/or Discord.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
title and pictures kinda looks like some darker brothel stuff. but description sounds like normal incest game.

which one is it really?
Its not particularly dark. Mainly normal incest and harem content, with an interesting girl or two who are perfectly comfortable exploring all their urges and the family being overly shy for quite a long time. Still a fun story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: endless1m
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes