Limshow

Feb 15, 2020
What happens once the bar reaches platinum level? Is that the current limit / end point that I can reach up to now?

Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
What happens once the bar reaches platinum level? Is that the current limit / end point that I can reach up to now?
not much at this stage.

I can't even upgrade the drinks, it says i'm too poor despite having plenty of money

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
I am one of thise guys who starts the game only when update go live (waiting to play Hero's Harem Guild for a year now, wtf). So, this game is in my eyes since september, considering the previous version was 2 months prior to that and I naively expected that the update is near. Yeah. So, any info on update?
its looks like heros harem is dead my man

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Any news?
None, the Dev keeps avoiding the question. I know the Dev reads this thread, and personally, I would just give development over to someone else at this point. You said it yourself that you don't even make the renders anymore, just write the script. It would make more sense to just hand development over to someone else at this point, just my opinion.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
None, the Dev keeps avoiding the question. I know the Dev reads this thread, and personally, I would just give development over to someone else at this point. You said it yourself that you don't even make the renders anymore, just write the script. It would make more sense to just hand development over to someone else at this point, just my opinion.
I do read the thread ur right. I just don't answer the same questions again and again. As for the question of why not hand a project over there are a few reasons why that's not an idea I'd explore. A few reasons include the game is my vision and likely someone else wouldn't be able to complete it since it's not theirs. I do the coding and I still do my own renders and artistic direction. If anything the person rendering the pictures can be replaced but the director not really.

Also I post updates to patreon and discord more than f95 so follow me there.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
I do read the thread ur right. I just don't answer the same questions again and again. As for the question of why not hand a project over there are a few reasons why that's not an idea I'd explore. A few reasons include the game is my vision and likely someone else wouldn't be able to complete it since it's not theirs. I do the coding and I still do my own renders and artistic direction. If anything the person rendering the pictures can be replaced but the director not really.

Also I post updates to patreon and discord more than f95 so follow me there.
I go back and forth between being a patron, but I'd rather not spend money on a creator which cannot give their patrons at least a rough estimate of when they expect an update. In the business world, when you pay a monthly fee, you expect a service in return. This is a poor investment at this point. Almost 9 months without an update is a ripoff. If I sound like a troll or a hater, I'm not, I'm just a realist. And at this point, there's no reason to pay money to not receive something in return.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I go back and forth between being a patron, but I'd rather not spend money on a creator which cannot give their patrons at least a rough estimate of when they expect an update. In the business world, when you pay a monthly fee, you expect a service in return. This is a poor investment at this point. Almost 9 months without an update is a ripoff. If I sound like a troll or a hater, I'm not, I'm just a realist. And at this point, there's no reason to pay money to not receive something in return.
I think that's very reasonable. Definitely this is not an investment opportunity, nor an opportunity to be shareholders. I like to think of patrons as people who liked the work that went into this free game. Take care.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Youre mostly a dumbass, you donate money on patreon. Its not a goddamn work contract.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Youre mostly a dumbass, you donate money on patreon. Its not a goddamn work contract.
I'm entitled to my opinion, just like you are entitled with yours. If I see a creator with talent, they deserve to be compensated for their work. Even though we're a website of individuals who pirate games, these developers are people too with bills and other monetary concerns.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I'm entitled to my opinion, just like you are entitled with yours. If I see a creator with talent, they deserve to be compensated for their work. Even though we're a website of individuals who pirate games, these developers are people too with bills and other monetary concerns.
Way to miss the point. He wasn't saying you shouldn't donate on Patreon, he was saying you shouldn't expect anything from it, because it's just that, a DONATION. It doesn't make you the creator's boss, the way your previous post makes it sound like you think it does.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes