danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Thanks I try to post updates every now again to my patreon. I'm currently working on Amanda content. This is after the trip and it's going to be sizeable because I want her to reach her characters turning point within the next update.

Also I work 10-15 hours per day on my day job so I use my day offs to write for the game, and am paying someone else to help me make the renders, which is the only way I'm making progress.

I am committed to seeing the game to the end.

Stanky

Jan 15, 2018
Thanks I try to post updates every now again to my patreon. I'm currently working on Amanda content. This is after the trip and it's going to be sizeable because I want her to reach her characters turning point within the next update.

Also I work 10-15 hours per day on my day job so I use my day offs to write for the game, and am paying someone else to help me make the renders, which is the only way I'm making progress.

I am committed to seeing the game to the end.
We are appreciated, thank you for your efforts.

Reactions: CircaAD

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Also I work 10-15 hours per day on my day job
I would honor you with my trust but I'm afraid I don't believe you. not that it matters much, I can't prove your choices in life. either way if people are willing to keep supporting you despite a severe lack of updates, there's not much I can do about it. however no one can blame my logic, we've seen time and time again how Devs do what you do when they feel safe enough to do so.

Waifu Academy
pure-onyx
even Arc from the game Corrupted Kingdoms started doing this crap

I will come to your aid in arguing that they make a lot more money than you so when they milk their games it's far worse. but when you behave the same way it does look the same, so no one can really blame me for my assumptions. maybe in your case the money isn't the problem, maybe. but from my side there's no way of fully knowing so... :unsure:

download.jpg

Reactions: BadAttitude

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
I think I'm making a free game and balancing that out with my day job, that which is taking a lot of time due to the nature of my profession.
[/QUOTE
It's hard to juggle two things at once, but can you provide us with a rough timetable when an update is expected?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I remember there being mods to this VN, proper choice selection with a Walkthrough mod being one of them.
The choices are be deprave or not and WT is in-game on your phone. There are side/hidden extra girls that you can stumble upon at bar/resort areas.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Just use the Crypto-System on the Laptop in your room. Not really hard to use and easy money in a very fast way.
Yeah about that not being overly difficult, I went on the computer and clicked the second option to boost it and submit 100.
What is the interest like, when should I cash it out, and which option does it?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah about that not being overly difficult, I went on the computer and clicked the second option to boost it and submit 100.
What is the interest like, when should I cash it out, and which option does it?
I did not play the game for a while and dont have it installed, so I cannot check myself. You use the Services to bring the price low, buy a lot of stuff, then next day you bring the price high and sell it. Repeat until you have basically infinite money.

(Which makes it questionable why there is a money-system in the first place when you can rid of the need of money basically instantly)

• Red Heart

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Is there a cash cheat at least, this grinding is getting a tad monotonous?
On the laptop in your room there is "Hacks" in the upper left corner. "Gifts of the Bogdanoffs" adds 1000 cash per click.
Combine this with "Favours from Bogdanoff" from shopping section (allows you to adjust the crypto market)

Also,
Universal Ren'Py Mod search cash

• Red Heart

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
On the laptop in your room there is "Hacks" in the upper left corner. "Gifts of the Bogdanoffs" adds 1000 cash per click.
Combine this with "Favours from Bogdanoff" from shopping section (allows you to adjust the crypto market)

Also,
Oh for....I never would have noticed the OBVIOUS had it not been literally pointed out to me lol, thank you both for the assist, the bitcoin idea helped, I found a good way to get every item I needed, and that hack would have done so quicker.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019

Also,
Is there a way to get the cash from the bitcoin area instead of having to grab it for $50 at a time, I have a million in there and I ned half...this is amazingly annoying?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Is there a way to get the cash from the bitcoin area instead of having to grab it for $50 at a time, I have a million in there and I ned half...this is amazingly annoying?
On the BCC app the is a "?" in top right corner to select different denomination (50, 500, 5000, ...) Press the "?" again to return to app.

• Red Heart

Limshow

Feb 15, 2020
What happens once the bar reaches platinum level? Is that the current limit / end point that I can reach up to now?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes