ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I really didn't give much thought of the definition of the word Depraved. I always just thought of it as like I'm depraved of something, like food or a drink or something fun but i looked it up and it means Morally wrong or evil. Is that what this game is about Morally wrong and evil? I know it's stupid question but so far the game has been some what wholesome to me and i don't want to go into the dark side with this game. lol I don't wanna turn the women into sluts.

PuppetSoul

Jun 3, 2018
I really didn't give much thought of the definition of the word Depraved. I always just thought of it as like I'm depraved of something, like food or a drink or something fun but i looked it up and it means Morally wrong or evil. Is that what this game is about Morally wrong and evil? I know it's stupid question but so far the game has been some what wholesome to me and i don't want to go into the dark side with this game. lol I don't wanna turn the women into sluts.
The word you're thinking of is Deprived.

Depraved means morally bankrupt.

Use the titlecard as your guide: what do you think the objective of your interactions with these women will be? Do they look happy?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I feel like there is some quite dark content in the game already. The main story will turn out wholesome though. It will also be depraved on the way there.

Reactions: Cruiser80

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I mean, the MC is a pervert trying to bang his mom and sister, plus his actual girlfriend is a slut, who maybe plotting something against her older sister.

Dec 10, 2022
Ten minutes in and I've already ticked off a bunch of cliches including (but not limited to) the son who goes home to live with his whale-titted female family members; a mother who is immediately and inexplicably horny for her son; walking in on the sister while she's undressing; and girls modelling clothes in the changing rooms. Can't swing a dead cat in these forums without hitting dozens of games with these same elements, so why another one? You only get one chance to make a first impression and the impression this game gives is "seen it all before". Perhaps things get more creative and original as the story progresses but I suspect a lot of players will never find out because, like myself, they stopped since they've played this game already.

From the comments it looks like this is the dev's first game but that's no excuse for just copy-pasting scenarios that have been absolutely done-to-death elsewhere. If you want your game to stand out then you need to have some level of originality. Most books don't get read past the first ten pages, and most (real) games purchased aren't played for more than an hour. You have to grab people's attention quickly if you want to hold it. And you won't do that by recycling the same overused ideas from other games.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes