pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I need the Patreon password in the Belle scene, anyone have it?
I need the Patreon password in the Belle scene, anyone have it?
For version .60 it was kairaonly I haven't play .61 to see if it is the same, if not ...

You will need to use UnRen to open belle.rpy in notepad and search for $ b_password = renpy.input("")
Under that will if times + lines == b_password:

times and lines are a 2-part key and may change which is why to search line above. This key works by assigning other words to the key parts. So times = kaira and lines = only. Put together for kairaonly.
The hard part is finding the two parts of the key, which could be in any of the .rpy files.
In this case, it was found in characterstatus.rpy. If it ever changes Notepad++ has a multi-doc search for this.
Search for default times = and default lines =

Option 2: Use the Universal Renpy Mod to search for label b_lick and use the jump button to bypass the password check.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: createf31

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
For version .60 it was kairaonly I haven't play .61 to see if it is the same, if not ...

You will need to use UnRen to open belle.rpy in notepad and search for $ b_password = renpy.input("")
Under that will if times + lines == b_password:

times and lines are a 2-part key and may change which is why to search line above. This key works by assigning other words to the key parts. So times = kaira and lines = only. Put together for kairaonly.
The hard part is finding the two parts of the key, which could be in any of the .rpy files.
In this case, it was found in characterstatus.rpy. If it ever changes Notepad++ has a multi-doc search for this.
Search for default times = and default lines =

Option 2: Use the Universal Renpy Mod to search for label b_lick and use the jump button to bypass the password check.
Thanks

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Ok my one question is, " Is there anyway to get the girls in those bunny suits like advertised?" I haven't seen one of them in those suit and haven't seen anyway either.

Reactions: Petani_online

Juninhocdt

Aug 4, 2020
how did you get the 1 million bucks?
After get the smartphone, work at Cafe - Sleep until the other day - work at cafe (many times - gather at least $500).

In your room, access the computer - Shop - Use Bogdanof hack to decrease bitcoin to 10 - in the smartphone, access the bitcoin app and buy bitcoin for 10 - leave at least $100 in wallet.

Sleep until the other day - Use Bogdanof hack to increase bitcoin to 100 - Bitcoin App - Sell bitcoins.

You can leave the money in the App and work two days in a row in the cafe to get another $100 and increase the hack +100 until you can multiply the bitcoins by millions.

Juninhocdt

Aug 4, 2020
I guess I finished everything, completed the club and the trip, the university and resort activities and stuff.
This game so far is really good, waiting for more uptades.
I'm stuck in the cyber club, I can't increase prestige because I don't have progress with 2B, Seraphine and Amy.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I am one of thise guys who starts the game only when update go live (waiting to play Hero's Harem Guild for a year now, wtf). So, this game is in my eyes since september, considering the previous version was 2 months prior to that and I naively expected that the update is near. Yeah. So, any info on update?

Stanky

Jan 15, 2018
I am one of thise guys who starts the game only when update go live (waiting to play Hero's Harem Guild for a year now, wtf). So, this game is in my eyes since september, considering the previous version was 2 months prior to that and I naively expected that the update is near. Yeah. So, any info on update?
I'm thinking the same but still waiting... Also no info about update....

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
After get the smartphone, work at Cafe - Sleep until the other day - work at cafe (many times - gather at least $500).

In your room, access the computer - Shop - Use Bogdanof hack to decrease bitcoin to 10 - in the smartphone, access the bitcoin app and buy bitcoin for 10 - leave at least $100 in wallet.

Sleep until the other day - Use Bogdanof hack to increase bitcoin to 100 - Bitcoin App - Sell bitcoins.

You can leave the money in the App and work two days in a row in the cafe to get another $100 and increase the hack +100 until you can multiply the bitcoins by millions.
so just like in real life basically...

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes