Aleshan56

May 19, 2020
Один год с момента последнего обновления. И что мы получили за год. 1 хорошую секс сцену с милфой . Игра не настолько крутая и культовая чтобы мерч по ней продавался . Автор Данте ты хароший человек, но автор плохой!!!

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
All I know is I need an up to date save file But seriously Dante, please complete this game and don't turn it to a cash cow then decide to update once it's been tagged as abandoned.

p@n@n

Apr 25, 2023
um... i bought the Relaxing RV but there is nothing happen after that. IDK why or this is the end of this version?
1699635201697.png

Antoon

May 13, 2018
Should be original, the ~4GB release. Looking into it a bit closer, looks like the file sizes for images from the past two updates are all generally quite a bit smaller than previously (compared to 60v___.webp images), and the difference is extremely noticeable on skin textures, especially faces where it will subtly change due to angle and lighting. Here's another comparison, with am36.webp (from 0.62) on left and 60v156.webp (from 0.60) on the right. It's saved at 100% JPEG quality to minimize any quality loss from being re-saved, and the dithering around the cheekbone area is very noticeably worse on the left:

View attachment 3074892
The left looks better though imo

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
All I know is I need an up to date save file But seriously Dante, please complete this game and don't turn it to a cash cow then decide to update once it's been tagged as abandoned.
The abandoned tag was stupid since I was working on it the whole time. Otherwise I'd have nothing to release. The update needed to finish with Amanda sex.

Reactions: CircaAD and F95kiat

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
Do I need a save from before the trip is finished to start amanda's new content? the game says everyone's content is finished for this version but i haven't played in months.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes