Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
You should try using an image size compressor like on this site

Which will change your image files sizes from like 4mb to 400kb so the game will be quicker to download.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
My god the sister, and particularly, her friend are hot!
The mom doesn't do much for me this time (and I hate slapped on nail polish).
Still this looks very good, keep it up dev ! :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if i have one bit of disappointment..its..in the dressing room he thinks "christ,look at my housemate's ass" then it zooms up to a narrow hipped small flatish ass blah...that zoom up requires bubble-butt dammit!!!! sighhhh..so sad...so SAD!
great animations though..this Dev has knocked HS up the yumyum scale right there i'll tell you what

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
This game is quickly rising up my watch list. The models are gorgeous unlike some of the other Honey Select based games, any chance you can drop a list of mods used, if any for us by chance? I'm always interested in trying to get honey select models to look better.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
My god the sister, and particularly, her friend are hot!
The mom doesn't do much for me this time (and I hate slapped on nail polish).
Still this looks very good, keep it up dev ! :)
The mom was one of the older characters i created. I’ve updated the model though, and she looks a lot better than what you’re seeing in this version.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
This game is quickly rising up my watch list. The models are gorgeous unlike some of the other Honey Select based games, any chance you can drop a list of mods used, if any for us by chance? I'm always interested in trying to get honey select models to look better.
It’s not the mods per se. It’s the character creation, from shape of the cheekbones to chin depth and all that. I spend a few hours per character.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
I really hope his mom will find him with the morning wood and will take a really good "action" on him to release the stress. I hope she'll milk his balls dry.

Reactions: patrickB

xXAltaiirXx

Jun 6, 2018
KDA for the win <3 hahahahahaaa
Btw KDA Evelynn is thick as hell but her model "Madison Beer" isnt :p So don't like to the MC like that cuz he aint a LoL fan :p

Reactions: danteworks

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I also see that some of you guys are rocking signatures at the bottom of your posts. I would be super keen to also get that. Does anybody know how I can do this? Cheers.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Another game where all the female characters have overly large breasts. While I prefer the smaller busts on the characters, I'm fine if some of them are large, and some are normal. These look like you would see "inflate to 50p.s.i" written around the nipple. /sigh

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Another game where all the female characters have overly large breasts. While I prefer the smaller busts on the characters, I'm fine if some of them are large, and some are normal. These look like you would see "inflate to 50p.s.i" written around the nipple. /sigh
with the 2 new characters I think the cast is a better rounded than before!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I mean, create ones for my own game.
Ah, normally, from what I've seen, once your game becomes popular, some nice fellow / chap will come along and do it for you.

In fact probably very soon, as you've your desire for one :)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes