Jan 15, 2018
nice update
man it feels like you've got something every week
if i had to complain about anything though, it'd probably be the animated portions
jus cuz i like the kind of surreal lighting in the normal scenes
it seems like animated scenes have normal colors
[EDIT] since the option was provided... i chose the seizureman, what dance was your guys' faavorite

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
nice update
man it feels like you've got something every week
if i had to complain about anything though, it'd probably be the animated portions
jus cuz i like the kind of surreal lighting in the normal scenes
it seems like animated scenes have normal colors
[EDIT] since the option was provided... i chose the seizureman, what dance was your guys' faavorite
Yeah i know, it's also that you can't have the animated part being too high quality or it takes up too much space. I like seizureman also.

Reactions: LizardUniverse

Di.Vil

Dec 31, 2017
Very promising.
Just few indications :
- maybe an open word could be interesting,
- beeing less passive (only few questions are asked).
Btw great game ! Good job DANTE !

Reactions: Megnold

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
GG! It really is have a potential!
The story is really keep getting better and better and didn't expect for another sexual contents despite still being in early version
Not to mention the animation is really neat and freakin' hot :LOL:

And regarding these,
I also see that some of you guys are rocking signatures at the bottom of your posts. I would be super keen to also get that. Does anybody know how I can do this? Cheers.
I mean, create ones for my own game.
Most of my fave games sigs were made by @Krull :D

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Ok this game is great so far. All the models are great but Nicole is super hot!!! Not to mention she is the best wingman ever. Art is just beautiful man. Keep it up.

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
Just downloaded game, went home, dinner and... WTF?! why hamburgers?! why it always fastfood? why gamemakers so lazy?

Reactions: Di.Vil

Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
Woow just played this update. Really nice setup. The story can go many ways from this point. really loving this so far !
ps. I hope there will be some preg in future builds

Keep up the good work ! (y)

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Renders are good quality, for story I can't really judge there's not much. It seems that the sister's and mothers depravity (hehe nice play on words btw), is a bit fast (which I for one appreciate, hate the really slow burning money-makers), so you either have some storyline thought out already or something that make the game interesting after 5-6 more updates.

Although I for one could appreciate a simpler happy game for one without dark twists in every update.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Renders are good quality, for story I can't really judge there's not much. It seems that the sister's and mothers depravity (hehe nice play on words btw), is a bit fast (which I for one appreciate, hate the really slow burning money-makers), so you either have some storyline thought out already or something that make the game interesting after 5-6 more updates.

Although I for one could appreciate a simpler happy game for one without dark twists in every update.
Oh the story will not be lackluster at all!

Reactions: Merseault

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The Nicole signature is up! Took me ages to figure shit out but here you go, you can find in the main post. Open it up and get the link.

Reactions: passerbyR34
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->