Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Nice update. I laughed when I saw the "dance moves". I also appreciate that the new girls (Camille and the bartender) look different.

As for continuing the story I think the Mom should find MC in the living room. She doesn't expect him there but of course she gets the picture. MC might come up with some awkward but funny explanation why he's lying in the living room, naked. And Mom will pretend to believe it.

Then MC will look after Kaira who has a hangover.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Total noob question but how do I throw the fansign on my posts? Love the game and I want to support it
Pleasure! Go to your name in the to right corner, click signature then paste this in

Reactions: passerbyR34

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Pleasure! Go to your name in the to right corner, click signature then paste this in
Nyaaa! :p

You should also explain to click the appearing picture, click the Link button, then paste the address to this thread. Or something. It's all cool!

Reactions: passerbyR34

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The Bane memes truly showed the developers astounding caliber and high level of sophistication, this is magnum opus in the making, requesting more and thank you sir.

Reactions: KiraKhaos

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
I'm feeling pretty optimistic about this one right now. Updates 2 and 3 have been five star work in my book and I hope I continue to enjoy the future free-roaming sections as much. Kaira is just adorable, and Nichole is intriguing. I look forward to getting a clearer idea of how her mind works. Also those two and the mom are of course drop dead gorgeous which is always a plus.

Also the music choices have been just excellent. Very well done there.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes