danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hhmm can i get a save past that 2nd bj scene? Maybe only that part is buged for me
what is the error msg? I don't remember anything special about that scene except for some animations. Have you successfully played an animation?

Tom10

May 25, 2017
The renders are amazing ! Look super good compared to other Honey Select models. The only sad thing is that I kind of like the other girl more than the main girl, which means she would get less scenes :(

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
The renders are amazing ! Look super good compared to other Honey Select models. The only sad thing is that I kind of like the other girl more than the main girl, which means she would get less scenes :(
I'm in the same boat. I like Nicole better as well.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
That’s why voting exists for patrons, who are already having their voices heard. Who gets the next update is no longer up to me lol.

mitsakos23

Mar 13, 2018
Awsome game so far! But mine hangs as well on the second bj scence at the toilets. I have a Mi 8 so phone specs shouldn't be a problem!

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Awsome game so far! But mine hangs as well on the second bj scence at the toilets. I have a Mi 8 so phone specs shouldn't be a problem!
i think its the animations that crashes it. I have no idea why though, they are just simple video files. Maybe you could play it on computer? i reckon the experience on computer is better anyways

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Is it just me or the game crashes on Android version ? Tried like 6-7 times, thought if my phone has problem but it ran other games just fine....

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
God dammit, I'm using Nougat...shame this game has good feedback but I can't play it
Haven't tried with my other device, but from looking into another games it seems there's a bit ren'py compatibility issues with newest OS like N and O
But since there's only quite a few cases, I can't be sure about that entirely

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
God dammit, I'm using Nougat...shame this game has good feedback but I can't play it
play it on PC, its the best experience. The biggest games you might notice don't support android. My game will be like that too next update. Basically android has some limitations with regard to png pictures and transparency and hence the interface wont work. Sorry about this.

Reactions: kalifianto
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes