Slaan

Aug 6, 2018
Hey @danteworks , considering that the game is called depravity, what fetishes you have planned for it? I can use some really hardcore stuff in my games

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
play it on PC, its the best experience. The biggest games you might notice don't support android. My game will be like that too next update. Basically android has some limitations with regard to png pictures and transparency and hence the interface wont work. Sorry about this.
Welp...then no way I can play it before Jan 5-7 then....good to know that these game takes the shit out of Android....
Thanks for making limit breaking games :)

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
i expirienced too the hang on the 2nd bj in the toilet using oneplus 5T upgraded to android pie,i think it has something to do with android version :'(

PS : i tried at my Samsung S6 and it work.

licklog

Sep 8, 2018
What file can I edit to change the default names landlord and housemate? Can Notepad++ be used to do the trick?
I am unable to find a patch.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
What file can I edit to change the default names landlord and housemate? Can Notepad++ be used to do the trick?
I am unable to find a patch.
why not starting over though? it's still has less than 1 hour speed-through contents iirc

kalifianto

Jun 19, 2017
Very hot game. I don't like patreon but I think I'm going to sub this. Keep the great efforts, Danteworks.

Azullus

Aug 26, 2018
Hmm that is some dope music before going in the changing room, I would like to know where you got it but I'm afraid I might be overstepping some boundaries:unsure:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hmm that is some dope music before going in the changing room, I would like to know where you got it but I'm afraid I might be overstepping some boundaries:unsure:
Check out the about screen on the main menu, I put my credits there.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Depravity 0.4 is out! Get your signatures rockin'. I got 'em right underneath my post. Go check them out on the front page of the game. Please enjoy! If you like the game, please give a good review!

Reactions: Arcane666
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes