U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.4! (Animations are not compressed!)

PC (251MB): - - - -
Mac (240MB): - - - -

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
so game is now "open mode"? was this requested by patrons or was this planned all along with only the intro being VN?

click around each different area at each different time segment to check if there's something different going on there this time, or miss scenes. i hate missing scenes, i'm the kind of person that WANTS to see all your content. maybe i'll check it out later if there's a scene guide or walkthrough, or i'll just rip the CGs when its all done. i will never understand how some people find this fun, but i know there are a lot of people that do. so guess this is where i check out as i prefer more linear VN style. good luck with the project. was really liking it up til this update.

before i get any knee jerk attackers or defenders, white knights and whatnot. don't bother. this is just my opinion. not attacking the game. game is totally cool, and dev can make whatever he wants. just some feedback. over the top bullshit replies or attacks will cause me to just put idiots on ignore. thanks.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
so game is now "open mode"? was this requested by patrons or was this planned all along with only the intro being VN?

click around each different area at each different time segment to check if there's something different going on there this time, or miss scenes. i hate missing scenes, i'm the kind of person that WANTS to see all your content. maybe i'll check it out later if there's a scene guide or walkthrough, or i'll just rip the CGs when its all done. i will never understand how some people find this fun, but i know there are a lot of people that do. so guess this is where i check out as i prefer more linear VN style. good luck with the project. was really liking it up til this update.

before i get any knee jerk attackers or defenders, white knights and whatnot. don't bother. this is just my opinion. not attacking the game. game is totally cool, and dev can make whatever he wants. just some feedback. over the top bullshit replies or attacks will cause me to just put idiots on ignore. thanks.
Thanks for the feedback. I do listen patrons most but I also pay attention to comments like this. Being open world was always a more laudable goal for me because it enables the players with more choice and gameplay mechanics. I have tried to keep the mechanics non-annoying, and I tried to keep the map clear. It was actually a lot of work to build this open world system, but it gives me a lot more tools to tell a narrative, and build content on top of the system. I'll work on a walkthrough. I hope you'll keep playing though!

Reactions: Zenithtb

sashimiazul

Jan 30, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.4! (Animations are not compressed!)

PC (251MB): - - - -
Mac (240MB): - - - -
the mac file do not work, can't be opened

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
So the content stops after spanking Nicole or there is more i havent found?
BTW might be a good idea to implement skip time button because taking nap every time is very annoying and time wasting for players. Just an idea.

Reactions: Valeck and Laziness

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
BTW might be a good idea to implement skip time button because taking nap every time is very annoying and time wasting for players. Just an idea.
Changelog says her last event is the one in the bedroom.
Also totally agree on the time skip button

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
See the walkthrough, this was Nicole’s version so that is the last scene for her yes. I will add a skip button next time, gotta make the player click through the map I painstakingly made amirite?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
@danteworks
Some thoughts after playing this version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s a curious thing, some of my patrons loved it. Just enjoy the ride I guess! Putting in some sort of guide would be a little bit more work. I try to make the dialogue very clear as how to interact with the character later.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
It’s a curious thing, some of my patrons loved it. Just enjoy the ride I guess! Putting in some sort of guide would be a little bit more work. I try to make the dialogue very clear as how to interact with the character later.
Well, perhaps I shouldn't be so surprised at the spanking scene after checking the game's tags. It has both male dom and spanking tags after all. And regarding hints - I didn't have any trouble figuring out what to do in this version, but some other games just give zero guidance.

Satorius

Dec 14, 2017
Got this message with Malawarebytes. after installing last version :
-Blocked Malware Details-
File: 1
MachineLearning/Anomalous.94%, J:\files\New folder\Depravity-02-pc\lib\windows-i686\Depravity.exe, Quarantined, [0], [392687],1.0.8716

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes