danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I voted already and did mybduty to Camille ;) I'll might just review it once I have a firmer grasp on it, should probably play through the rest of the game before, still only on the Camille route..
finished the camille route yet?

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
Camilles body proportions seem a bit out though, personally I think she needs bigger boobs and to gain some weight (those anorexic ribs ughh) nice ass and face though. It would be good if we can thicc her out abit.

At the moment she looks a bit alien like to me, sorry. It's really noticeable on the cam-283.webp image.

Last edited:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Camilles body proportions seem a bit out though, personally I think she needs bigger boobs and to gain some weight (those anorexic ribs ughh) nice ass and face though. It would be good if we can thicc her out abit.

At the moment she looks a bit alien like to me, sorry. It's really noticeable on the cam-283.webp image.
These were conscious decisions

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I think she is perfect the way she is, clearly Dante gave her these body proportions for a reason, a simple one... realism, because of well.. if you played her route you know why :sneaky:

Reactions: balvenie1401

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
I think she is perfect the way she is, clearly Dante gave her these body proportions for a reason, a simple one... realism, because of well.. if you played her route you know why :sneaky:
she hardly looks real with her current proportions to me though (those hips) Trans or not. I'm not trying to rewrite things, I'm just saying it would be nice if I could make a choice to increase her breast size at least.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i'm new to this game what is bcc and how do i earn it there's an app where i use money to get some but whenever i got to get the jukebox says transaction failed insufficient funds

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
i'm new to this game what is bcc and how do i earn it there's an app where i use money to get some but whenever i got to get the jukebox says transaction failed insufficient funds
You have to deposit money $50 at a time.
Once you have money in your account you can buy bitcoin.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
No review yet but I became a patron of yours, still only played the Camille route though ^^ hoping she'll get more content.
Cheers
Yes I saw your liking some of the patron only posts. Some decent shots, if I may say so myself :)

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Yes I saw your liking some of the patron only posts. Some decent shots, if I may say so myself :)
Very nice indeed, didn't see any of Camille though but I might find some burrued deeper in the posts? Mostly wanted to show some support but will be going through your old posts when I have some spare time :)

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Very nice indeed, didn't see any of Camille though but I might find some burrued deeper in the posts? Mostly wanted to show some support but will be going through your old posts when I have some spare time :)
Okay I will upload one just for you :)

• Love
Reactions: balvenie1401
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes