Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think I'm a few updates behind on this I've only had the one issue arise I keep getting an error when the MC goes to bed but when you press ignore everything is fine so no biggie. The girls have been amazing so far I do believe that Kaira is one of the best looking models that I've seen she is incredible the others all look great as well but there is just something about Kaira that makes her stand out more. :love:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I think I'm a few updates behind on this I've only had the one issue arise I keep getting an error when the MC goes to bed but when you press ignore everything is fine so no biggie. The girls have been amazing so far I do believe that Kaira is one of the best looking models that I've seen she is incredible the others all look great as well but there is just something about Kaira that makes her stand out more. :love:
Thankyou! The new download links should have fixed your issues. Otherwise, have posted a solution where you only download the changed scripts, in one of my prior posts.

Amaruda

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah I can't do anything with that. I will need a pattern if you're doing something specific but without any info can't help.
Okay, so game crashes:
If you interact with any other character than a girl from cafee.

You can go work -> sleep -> work -> sleep inifity numbers of days with 0 crash chance. Shop service and resort laydy are safe too. Game crashes in any other situations, like in the ends of conversations, images loading, options choosing, animations starts, animations stops. I thing the closest thing to anything specific will be: when something loads.

EDIT: i've read other posts. It seems that the problem is the loading which stops at infitity :]

Last edited:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Okay, so game crashes:
If you interact with any other character than a girl from cafee.

You can go work -> sleep -> work -> sleep inifity numbers of days with 0 crash chance. Shop service and resort laydy are safe too. Game crashes in any other situations, like in the ends of conversations, images loading, options choosing, animations starts, animations stops. I thing the closest thing to anything specific will be: when something loads.

EDIT: i've read other posts. It seems that the problem is the loading which stops at infitity :]
That’s confusing. May I suggest restarting computer. If it doesn’t work I’m not sure what it is, sorry.

Amaruda

Apr 2, 2018
That’s confusing. May I suggest restarting computer. If it doesn’t work I’m not sure what it is, sorry.
Tried that, didnt fix the problem.
Anyways, making around 150 saves per hour and 60-70 game's restarts/hr I managed to finish aviable content in a little above 2 hours.
Good game bruh.

Jan 11, 2018
Great and solid update. danteworks, the details from your renders are amazing, it's so detailed it's like you can feel them if you can touch them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
danteworks, I like the way you balance the story and the erotics scenes, there's fun, drama and erotism in a good dosage. You are doing a lovely job in your game.

Reactions: Guz89 and jolann
Jan 11, 2018
I was forgetting to mention I noticed while I'm playing your game:
ps1_easteregg.jpg
I didn't expect to see this relic after many years, so many good memories(Chrono Cross and Silent Hill).

Reactions: Guz89

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody edit my save? (I tried it and waste a lot of time)

$ amandashow = ["1"]

amandakitchen = True

stinkloch

Jun 18, 2017
Am I the only one who gets an error when trying to sleep the first time?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/phone/btc.rpy", line 8, in <module>
ValueError: non-integer stop for randrange()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characterstatus.rpyc", line 105, in script call
  File "scripts/phone/btc.rpyc", line 8, in script
  File "D:\Depravity-0.53_Public_Release-pc\Depravity-0.53_Public_Release-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Depravity-0.53_Public_Release-pc\Depravity-0.53_Public_Release-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/phone/btc.rpy", line 8, in <module>
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 242, in randint
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 198, in randrange
ValueError: non-integer stop for randrange()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
Depravity 0.53_Public_Release
Tue Aug 13 19:30:36 2019

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Depravity [v0.53] [Dante] - Original Size: 1.49GB

Download Win (386MB): - - -

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
great update..a bit flakey on the stability side..tsk...but a LOT of content..looking at maybe 60-120 minutes depending on your speed of new content..so a quality update...well worth the wait..lots of yumyum..LOTS..and it is all stunning...some repeatable yumyum added so you can visit the depravity well while waiting for time block to pass so you can visit an event :p also..Ahegao..everywhere :p but the MC dabbing..tsktsk...

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Ayone else getting a missinf dll error after a wille thatforces your monitor into sleep mode and cant get out until you restart your pc?

Never got this error till this update...also never had this error whit any other rempy games.
Would post the error but the monitor blackens out almost instantly...

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Ayone else getting a missinf dll error after a wille thatforces your monitor into sleep mode and cant get out until you restart your pc?

Never got this error till this update...also never had this error whit any other rempy games.
Would post the error but the monitor blackens out almost instantly...
Nope, just started over and only error I'm getting is crash after I'm going to sleep at night, but 3x "Ignore" is taking me next day morning.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
played this few updates ago
but now started a new game and cannot go to sleep, cannot ignore it, endless loop of exceptions

offtopic-

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes