Someguy88

Dec 18, 2018
There is definitely video memory leak problem with new version and according to my event log is related to Depravity.exe in location lib\windows-i686\Depravity.exe and surface.pyd in location lib\windows-i686\lib\pygame_sdl2\surface.pyd
The NVIDIA OpenGL driver has encountered an out of memory error.
I play this game mostly in skip mode (fast forward) and didn't had that problem with previous versions.

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
You know that you have to write it and not cheat? Read it and think about it before writing bullshit.
i use that a lots..console is a bit hard for me. i cheat only with money in some game :)
well all is up to you. (y)

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
There is definitely video memory leak problem with new version and according to my event log is related to Depravity.exe in location lib\windows-i686\Depravity.exe and surface.pyd in location lib\windows-i686\lib\pygame_sdl2\surface.pyd
The NVIDIA OpenGL driver has encountered an out of memory error.
I play this game mostly in skip mode (fast forward) and didn't had that problem with previous versions.
seems its true, my task manager said that i was completely out of memory, i know Windows 10 has horrible memory management but it seems that the game goes complete bananas. Fuck committed memory!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I really like the images and the story started out good, but . . .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*sigh* and thats why I have put this game on my no play list, its a damned shame really. Good luck with it.
Yeah, those too went a little weird with narrative flow i'll agree. But then i hate Olivia's guts for the whole drugs thing, so kind of mutual dislike in there. Saffron is another one i really like for the whole trashy & showy 'ttude in the park. Damn, i hated the MC responses more than with Olivia even...

Reactions: herrbertold

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
seems to be truth about committed memory leak, it took a decent bit of time of skipping but it did hit 45.9 of committed memory which i have and after that it froze, shame that even 46gigs is not enough, after i closed it - slowly but surely committed went down to 7.5, with which i started the game with

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Seems if you play the game for a while it just crashes. no error just CTD. It is after prolonged playtime. First time after talking to mom at dante studios for the first time. second talking to vincent before the first photoshoot. third time during the holiday trip with Nicole just before the anal scene.

Third time it crashed I played monitoring my ram, HDD, and cpu usage, they didn't change much before the crash happened. RAM did jump up to 33% and I'm using 16gb ram.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
Seems if you play the game for a while it just crashes. no error just CTD. It is after prolonged playtime. First time after talking to mom at dante studios for the first time. second talking to vincent before the first photoshoot. third time during the holiday trip with Nicole just before the anal scene.

Third time it crashed I played monitoring my ram, HDD, and cpu usage, they didn't change much before the crash happened. RAM did jump up to 33% and I'm using 16gb ram.
it's the committed memory, not the ram itself, look at that value instead -

committed memory is a combination of ram and pagefile values, in other words to play this version of the game from start to end without closing it and without a freeze you need around 64~96gigs of ram or around as much but from combination of ram+pagefile (since 46 wasn't enough)

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
it's the committed memory, not the ram itself, look at that value instead -

committed memory is a combination of ram and pagefile values, in other words to play this version of the game from start to end without closing it and without a freeze you need around 64~96gigs of ram or around as much but from combination of ram+pagefile (since 46 wasn't enough)
Really just giving what info I got.

Also the fix for Amanda not being availible in the mornings doesn't seem to work. I opened my save file and both values for the morning and kitchen were already set correctly. Not a big deal for me I want to replay the game anyways.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
Really just giving what info I got.

Also the fix for Amanda not being availible in the mornings doesn't seem to work. I opened my save file and both values for the morning and kitchen were already set correctly. Not a big deal for me I want to replay the game anyways.
yeah i figured, just explained what happened on your end

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
A lot of pro's and con's with this update, and some of them are in both categories:

Some pro's: amount of content, renders are top notch, humor, fetishes, dialogue*, animations *

Con's: games crashes a lot, and considering this is a public release, these issues shouldve been adresses alrdy; dialogue*, animations*

* Some of the dialogue is actually rly good whilst in other places it feels out of place, rushed, downright terrible. Same with the animations, some are actually very decent whilst others are just sped up versions that look ridiculous.

tlk523

Feb 17, 2019
I haven't played in a while and I'm stuck on Camille's route. I have to talk to Amanda in the morning in her bedroom to progress, but she is not there. Any solutions? thank you.

Reactions: sting19967

Amaruda

Apr 2, 2018
I haven't played in a while and I'm stuck on Camille's route. I have to talk to Amanda in the morning in her bedroom to progress, but she is not there. Any solutions? thank you.
For me she appeared when I:
talk with mom morning -> get job cafe -> work -> sleep -> talk with mom -> work -> evening talk with mom -> next day Amanda appeard.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes