Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Just how many times do we need to have Olivia in the Uni with the Dildo before she licks it?
I asked about the same thing - don't know an exact number, but from what others have said, you have to alternate it with the butt plug a number of times for her to finally get there.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I asked about the same thing - don't know an exact number, but from what others have said, you have to alternate it with the butt plug a number of times for her to finally get there.
Oh thanks! I've not bought the plug yet so that is what is missing

yumyumheh

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone have a save where the "landlady" is present in her room in the morning. I can't seem to figure out how to edit the save so she appears there.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone have a save where the "landlady" is present in her room in the morning. I can't seem to figure out how to edit the save so she appears there.
sorry mate, start a new game or grab a save off the OP that i will upload soon. There were changes in the code that some players will suffer from if they skipped playing version 0.52.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
For those with memory issues, please try the below links.

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
I'm getting this error as well except every time I wake up

Am I the only one who gets an error when trying to sleep the first time?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/phone/btc.rpy", line 8, in <module>
ValueError: non-integer stop for randrange()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characterstatus.rpyc", line 105, in script call
  File "scripts/phone/btc.rpyc", line 8, in script
  File "D:\Depravity-0.53_Public_Release-pc\Depravity-0.53_Public_Release-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Depravity-0.53_Public_Release-pc\Depravity-0.53_Public_Release-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/phone/btc.rpy", line 8, in <module>
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 242, in randint
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 198, in randrange
ValueError: non-integer stop for randrange()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
Depravity 0.53_Public_Release
Tue Aug 13 19:30:36 2019

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I'm getting this error as well except every time I wake up
download the new version. the one on f95 will solve that problem but until it is updated check out the link on patreon.com/danteworks for the newest version

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes