RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
His personality is really dark in a lot of the paths.

With Caroline it was like he was so full of himself, I mean look at the way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like when did this fool get such a fucking big head thinking he was some big deal. He was a complete spaz before he fucked Nicole in the living room. Now he's suddenly all great and powerful?

He treats the teacher like a plaything.

He's a massive cunt to Olivia (if someone says he's being a Dom, I'll slap them because this is just blackmail and sluttification.)

He's manipulating his mother against her will.

The only ones he seems relatively normal and nice with are Nicole, Kaira and Camille.

Is this how all the paths are going to go? Is he going to become a raging bastard piece of shit in all of them?

Reactions: Master of Puppets

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018

Like when did this fool get such a fucking big head thinking he was some big deal. He was a complete spaz before he fucked Nicole in the living room. Now he's suddenly all great and powerful?

He's a massive cunt to Olivia (if someone says he's being a Dom, I'll slap them because this is just blackmail and sluttification.)

The only ones he seems relatively normal and nice with are Nicole, Kaira and Camille.

Is this how all the paths are going to go? Is he going to become a raging bastard piece of shit in all of them?
I think he was referring to NTR. Btw, game's called depravity.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
There was couple typoes. In case they haven't been reported yet...:

Caroline
In medical school we get very used to the idea of bodies, and we
often practise phsyical exams on each other.

(mother bj scene)
Nothing but the sound of her rhthymic moaning and lust and the
sounds of the perverted sounds coming from the mouth.

That whole sentence it bit weird, sounds of the sounds...

Thanks for Caroline scenes btw. Hottest woman in the game and perfect wife material.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

Well if I'm not mistaken the Olivia and Victoria lines were commissioned by patrons of the game. Though from the personality up to this point it does seem rushed. But if you replay the game it works a little better for context since the gym is bronze membership.

The Caroline I do agree with, In the beginning he acts like he's lucky to be getting with Nicole next its a "no one rejects me" sort of attitude. The game does express that he could have been much worse about it, so i suppose there is that.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Well if I'm not mistaken the Olivia and Victoria lines were commissioned by patrons of the game. Though from the personality up to this point it does seem rushed. But if you replay the game it works a little better for context since the gym is bronze membership.

The Caroline I do agree with, In the beginning he acts like he's lucky to be getting with Nicole next its a "no one rejects me" sort of attitude. The game does express that he could have been much worse about it, so i suppose there is that.
I thought about it and that's not how I want MC to be generally portrayed, though I admit some inconsistency because i needed to drive the plot forward. I think I will rewrite the way he expresses himself during that part.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I don’t know what‘s about the girl in the bar. I should visit her?! I can talk with her, order some drinks, ask about VIP ... what else? Is there something to trigger?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Depravity [v0.53] [Dante] - Original Size: 1.49GB

Download Win (386MB): - - -

TY

Reactions: playb0y44

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The storylines with Victoria and Olivia have their ups & downs - in Victoria's case it centers mostly in how sudden the blowjob scene feels. Though there are some circunstances that kind of explain (she got herself at least a little drunk and has a story of being open about such feelings - and fantasies - with the bartender, who fullysupports it) the event as booze-fueled impulse she quickly relented on. The MC could have done far better, either there or in the 2nd meeting in school, but does get to save things up by eating her out (damn, why did he take so long to bring it up).

The sequence with Olivia does make you feel terrible - if you believe in things at face value, what i honestly have a problem doing, for a number of reasons.

Olivia is (supposedly) a university teacher doing a "drug cook" business setup on the side. IF that is true, both her and her drug dealer business partners would have plenty of reason to want things in the rush-rush.

Writing a paper message about the subject (no one ever heard of message services &/or obfuscating jargon??) is not the platonic opposite of that, but kind of comes close....

Beside this, let's not forget to mention, just to keep track:
- Getting aforementioned message into your gym clothes while changing in the resort. Somehow, for reasons.
- Dropping this piece of damning info, you know, the one she could (and should) have burned hours ago in Uni when she had the plenty of chance, while in the gym.
- Per incredible coincidence, she happens to do so, exactly the day there's someone else beside Victoria in the gym. A younger individual of the opposite gender, that excused himself for accidentally intruding in "their space", happens to be an acquitance of Victoria (2 halfway decent reasons right there for her to just brush it off) - and yet Olivia went out of her way to be a complete @$$hat with him. Like she didn't have a lot of more convenient targets at Uni if just wanted to vent.
- When she meets him for the 2nd time, hours (or days) after the incident and she lost the paper, she again makes a point of actively being a complete jerk to him. "Because ZOMG, how dare him defile the sacred temple of my private (not really) gym with his maleness!"

Really, having alot of trouble taking things at face value, because if any of it were true i would have to swallow that she not only commited half a dozen ridiculous mistakes to even make it happen, but then somehow forgot she is a chemistry professor that has drug dealing connections, to boot - and consequently dozens of ways to get the MC dead or incapacitated twice over...

There's so much contrivance and convenient coincidence involved for things to even happen as they did, that i find it easier to see the whole blackmail scenario as the setup of some kinky fantasy of Olivia - one she decided the MC would be much safer to rile up into playing than one of her students. It's a twist that kind of inverts the dynamic and solve the bunch of holes i pointed out above.

That said, it does not excuse the MC from his behaviour at all, as he shows no sign of being aware of the posssible contrivance. Meaning the douchebaggery is not roleplayed and 100% his, riled up or not.

Just my 2 cents of thought about the Olivia storyline.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The storylines with Victoria and Olivia have their ups & downs - in Victoria's case it centers mostly in how sudden the blowjob scene feels. Though there are some circunstances that kind of explain (she got herself at least a little drunk and has a story of being open about such feelings - and fantasies - with the bartender, who fullysupports it) the event as booze-fueled impulse she quickly relented on. The MC could have done far better, either there or in the 2nd meeting in school, but does get to save things up by eating her out (damn, why did he take so long to bring it up).

The sequence with Olivia does make you feel terrible - if you believe in things at face value, what i honestly have a problem swallowing.

Olivia is (supposedly) a university teacher doing a "drug cook" business setup on the side. IF that is true, both her and her drug dealer business partners would have plenty of reason to want things in the rush-rush.

Writing a paper message about the subject (no one ever heard of message services or obfuscating jargon??) is not the platonic opposite of that, but kind of comes close.

Beside this, let's not forget to mention, just to keep track:
- Getting aforementioned message into your gym clothes while changing. Somehow, for reasons.
- Dropping this piece of damning info, you know, the one she could (and should) have burned hours ago in Uni when she had the plenty of chance, while in the gym.
- Per incredible coincidence, she happens to drop it there, also in exactly the day there's someone else beside Victoria in the gym. A younger individual of the opposite gender, that happens to be an acquitance of Victoria, excused himself for accidentally intruding in "their space" (2 halfway decent reasons there for her to just brush it off) - and yet Olivia went out of her way to be a complete @$$hat with. Like she didn't have a lot of more convenient targets at Uni if just wanted to vent.
- When she meets him for the 2nd time, hours (or days) after she lost the paper, she again makes a point of actively being a complete jerk to him. "Because ZOMG, how dare him defile the sacred temple of my private (not really) gym with his maleness!"

Really, having alot of trouble taking things at face value, because if any of it were true i would have to swallow that she not only commited half a dozen ridiculous mistakes to even make it happen, but then somehow forgot she is a chemistry professor that has drug dealing connections, to boot - and consequently dozens of ways to get the MC dead or incapacitated twice over...

There's so much contrivance and convenient coincidence involved for things to even happen as they did, that i find it easier to see the whole blackmail scenario as the setup of some kinky fantasy of Olivia - one she decided the MC would be much safer to rile up into playing than one of her students. It's a twist that kind of inverts the dynamic and solve the bunch of holes i pointed out above.

That said, it does not excuse the MC from his behaviour at all, as he shows no sign of being aware of the posssible contrivance. Meaning the douchebaggery is not roleplayed and 100% his, riled up or not.

Just my 2 cents of thought about the Olivia storyline.
Good thoughts. People have talked about it in previous updates. this is special patron-commissioned content and came with warnings on the box before you played.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Good thoughts. People have talked about it in previous updates. this is special patron-commissioned content and came with warnings on the box before you played.
Thanks. As i said, the special patron-commissioned content has its ups and downs, with Olivia's progression in particular having elements that can leave a sour taste for a number of people playing the game.

It actually being a play on her part all along - depravity is the theme and name of the game - and the MC clicking to the truth of it and subtly confronting her (where are the drug-dealing people?) about how it's all roleplay, could smooth things over, both from a narrative and tone perspective, imho.

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Thanks. As i said, the special patron-commissioned content has its ups and downs, with Olivia's progression in particular having elements that can leave a sour taste for a number of people playing the game. It actually being a play on her part all along - and the MC clicking to that and subtly confronting her about it, could smooth things over with the narrative, imho. Not to mention quite consistent with the Depravity theme and taking "just roll with it" with a little bit of meta.
Unfortunately, that will not happen, but thanks for your suggestion

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Damn literally lost all interest in the amanda story line the moment i saw the fking ``day rape`` aphrodisiac...
Well at least the mc actually looks like a psyho sometimes lel.

Great game till that point for.I guess i was just expecting that the MC will actually just use plain old seduction to corrupt them :cry:.
DAMN.

Also i started a new save but i dont seem to have the pool where bella might me.probably just missed something.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Damn literally lost all interest in the amanda story line the moment i saw the fking ``day rape`` aphrodisiac...
Well at least the mc actually looks like a psyho sometimes lel.

Great game till that point for.I guess i was just expecting that the MC will actually just use plain old seduction to corrupt them :cry:.
DAMN.

Also i started a new save but i dont seem to have the pool where bella might me.probably just missed something.
i think it makes things more interesting and adds suspense

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
i think it makes things more interesting and adds suspense
Sorry but i have to disagree whit you there that it adds suspence or anithyng like that.
Hes using a drug to fuck his mother/lanlord/aunt/neighbour or whatever the ppl choose for her the result is clear as daylight--he just gets laid xD.

But what bothered me so much at that point whit the drug is that you gave the players an obtion to not use it but the MC was like fuck it il do it anyway. That just striped the players any sensce of control they had in that moment.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Sorry but i have to disagree whit you there that it adds suspence or anithyng like that.
Hes using a drug to fuck his mother/lanlord/aunt/neighbour or whatever the ppl choose for her the result is clear as daylight--he just gets laid xD.

But what bothered me so much at that point whit the drug is that you gave the players an obtion to not use it but the MC was like fuck it il do it anyway. That just striped the players any sensce of control they had in that moment.
The suspense part is what happens after the drug is taken off

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes