Shinoma

Nov 20, 2017
Anyone else getting crashes when skipping ?
from the event wiever:

The NVIDIA OpenGL driver has encountered
an out of memory error. This application might
behave inconsistently and fail.
(pid=4904 depravity.exe 32bit)

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
emmm, this story is getting more and more interesting.
the first girl ever that falls for a adult game mc but comes out so determinedly. and the new render is great, i can't image it's still honeyselect. does playhome have the better lighting?
music changed a lot, still great music choices though.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Her story seems more controversial, but I'm glad you like it!
Pfft controversal. Rape and domination are good wholesome entertainment. I had to stop playing right after the first encounter because they came home but I hope the story gets even better. :sneaky:

Reactions: Lerd0

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
There's a difference between breaking taboos and actually being evil though. Drugging and raping your mother pretty clearly crosses that line. Before that point he seemed a decent enough guy, albeit an extremely horny one.
haha. i think its actually more morally conscionable to apply a paste to your dick than it is to actually drug someone and rape them. The idea of the aphro is that it makes people very horny, and less about totally losing capacity. I think throughout the story, it would be necessary for MC to at one point to reprehensible things. It is necessary for him to one day look back and be disgusted at what he does/did. And also, he never 'forces' himself onto her, and I think that makes a difference.

Reactions: botc76 and Lerd0

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This game is fucking gold. Seriously. Probably the best looking HS models I've ever seen.

For a high heel lover like me, this game is a real paradise. Especially the ones in Caroline's work outfit.

The writing is awesome, the quality is tremendous, the whole game has such a HQ feel to it. I really loved my playthrough. Had to stop 2 times though. Won't tell why. xD

Reactions: danteworks

boltshand

Jun 15, 2019
Really enjoyed the game, at least what I’ve played so far. It’s cool to see feedback taken on the mc’s behavior at the end of Caroline’s stuff cause yeah it was kinda off to me. But other than that I loved Caroline’s events and Kaira in general. Not sure if anyone has told you but the AoT parody in Caroline’s event was awesome, but I’m not sure about using the same music from the show lmao
Could get you in trouble? Idk but either way I’m looking forward to the future of the game and I’m prbably gonna become a patron soon :)

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
The game closes after Nicole and MC's night scene. (The scene in Mc's room) Windows has stopped the application. Do not say the system is inadequate. :giggle: I'll fall out and pass out. :p

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes