Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
haha. i think its actually more morally conscionable to apply a paste to your dick than it is to actually drug someone and rape them. The idea of the aphro is that it makes people very horny, and less about totally losing capacity. I think throughout the story, it would be necessary for MC to at one point to reprehensible things. It is necessary for him to one day look back and be disgusted at what he does/did. And also, he never 'forces' himself onto her, and I think that makes a difference.
I agree with you here. Aphrodesiac =/= mind control. And the mom also has been wanting her son, he simply made the inevitable happen sooner. The aphrodesiac didn't mean she couldn't say no. It's not much different than getting drunk.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The story calls for it. It’s the theme of the game. Can you do depraved things but redeem yourself afterwards. Think of Amand as just needing a little convincing...
Maybe this game isn't for me after all then, if it's going to get even worse. It's a real shame, up until that point I really liked it. I have to say, I think that's a pretty stupid idea for a story though; you're going to drive away people who aren't into doing horrible things, and I seriously doubt most people who are into that will care for redeeming themselves afterwards. I know when I'm in the mood to play a game about a bastard, him seeing the error of his ways isn't on my radar. I also really don't care for the bait-and-switch; there is no indication in the blurb the game is going to be about playing a scumbag, and you have to play through quite a bit where he seems like a decent guy before the story turns that way.

I agree with you here. Aphrodesiac =/= mind control. And the mom also has been wanting her son, he simply made the inevitable happen sooner. The aphrodesiac didn't mean she couldn't say no. It's not much different than getting drunk.
You may recall that when Kaira got herself drunk with nothing to do with him, he declined to take advantage of her. Deliberately getting her drunk against her will just to fuck her is far, far worse than that!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Maybe this game isn't for me after all then, if it's going to get even worse. It's a real shame, up until that point I really liked it. I have to say, I think that's a pretty stupid idea for a story though; you're going to drive away people who aren't into doing horrible things, and I seriously doubt most people who are into that will care for redeeming themselves afterwards. I know when I'm in the mood to play a game about a bastard, him seeing the error of his ways isn't on my radar. I also really don't care for the bait-and-switch; there is no indication in the blurb the game is going to be about playing a scumbag, and you have to play through quite a bit where he seems like a decent guy before the story turns that way.

You may recall that when Kaira got herself drunk with nothing to do with him, he declined to take advantage of her. Deliberately getting her drunk against her will just to fuck her is far, far worse than that!
I'm always open to feedback but perhaps the most vocal crowd were the ones that wanted more corruption. It's not necessarily stupid just because you disagree with it. If you trust the developer of the game to make a product that you enjoyed up till now, you should extend that trust a bit further, I feel. I certainly cannot operate by fundamentally altering my game whenever a strong opinion is voiced... I'd never finish the game! One of the earliest tags of the game is 'corruption'. It's hard to write a game with corruption without some depraved actions.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Maybe this game isn't for me after all then, if it's going to get even worse.
Honestly how did you not see this coming? I mean the main story eludes to a fall into depravity from the very first .01 release.

You may also recall that he is falling into depravity, not just starting with it full on. By the time you get to mom you have spent weeks at it (if you bother to grind the money to buy the outfits and camera equipment and didn't cheat.) So it's a bit different between your first night home and a month or so later of messing around with nicole, camille, caroline, your stunt with Belle Delphine and Widowmaker (I don't count Olivia and Victoria because they are commissioned content). Your mom and you have both been working each other up on this so I think it's pretty vastly different from Kaira who has had an Onii-chan fetish for her brother but didn't exactly go both ways immediately.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Look people, I get it that some of you don't like corruption, mind-break, rape, drugging etc.. but and that's a big but, if you play a game with a corruption theme called depravity, what the hell did you expect that you now think this whiny complaining is in any way valid?

I mean, the MC hasn't been a total shitbag, but he also didn't act like a choir boy before.
I'm personally someone who does have problems at times with playing scumbags, but it's not like this is coming out of the left field here.
This is like playing a game named "NTR is the best" and then when the first girl gets fucked in front of the MC start crying how the hell the dev dares to add NTR.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS EXPECT?!?!

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
so, only bug fixes, but no update patch in OP?
i don't think upload the full game save more time than a update patch.:unsure:

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
This is like playing a game named "NTR is the best" and then when the first girl gets fucked in front of the MC start crying how the hell the dev dares to add NTR.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS EXPECT?!?!
What kind of an argument is that? If the game was called "i raped my own birth mother" then i can see your point, but it isn't.

Whats the point of building a relationship with the girls when we could just rape them? MC has an ultimate tool to fuck anyone he wants so game over i guess? That's just lazy writing in my opinion.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes