Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, just find this game now. Can someone tell me if in game there are some optional/avoid thing?
I mean i read genre and i see something like... "gay" i am not into gay thing. So... can i avoid the gay thing?
Also i see ppl write about rape. Now is not me problem if in game there are rape scene, but... can i avoid it?
Can i just play normal, make girls/women fall in love for mc and raise up romance? without rape them?

Also i need to ask this becasue ultimatelly many devloper start a game with some genre and in course of game they add this NTR thing in game later. Having found the game now, I wonder... any NTR in game? If Yes avoidable? I Hate NTR so i need to understand if in game there are and if is avoidable.
Thank you

WaterMokou

Jul 1, 2018
aren't the music copyrighted?
don't get me wrong i love the game and how the music choices sets the tone of the scenes but, i'm just curious how you can put these musics without getting in trouble

Also, damn you for making Caroline, making me feel too attached to an adult game character.
She's exactly my type irl, especially since she plays the piano too.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
after 25 minutes, the game uses more than 3GB of RAM. just wow. still better than before.

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
Hi guys, just find this game now. Can someone tell me if in game there are some optional/avoid thing?
I mean i read genre and i see something like... "gay" i am not into gay thing. So... can i avoid the gay thing?
Also i see ppl write about rape. Now is not me problem if in game there are rape scene, but... can i avoid it?
Can i just play normal, make girls/women fall in love for mc and raise up romance? without rape them?

Also i need to ask this becasue ultimatelly many devloper start a game with some genre and in course of game they add this NTR thing in game later. Having found the game now, I wonder... any NTR in game? If Yes avoidable? I Hate NTR so i need to understand if in game there are and if is avoidable.
Thank you
One of the characters are secretly a trap. I won't tell you which to make it a surprise but yes it's easily avoidable and there's a lot of hints dropped to suggest that the person is in-fact a trap.

I mean A LOT of hints. You'll figure it out!

Good luck ;)

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
For me she appeared when I:
talk with mom morning -> get job cafe -> work -> sleep -> talk with mom -> work -> evening talk with mom -> next day Amanda appeard.
Sadly, that isn't working for me. And I looked for Dante's comments that indicate how to fix it, but nothing is showing up in the searches I do. I can find Amanda in the kitchen in the evening, but never in her bedroom in the morning. This is the only thing left to complete I have for this patched version. /sigh

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Whats the point of building a relationship with the girls when we could just rape them? MC has an ultimate tool to fuck anyone he wants so game over i guess? That's just lazy writing in my opinion.
That would depend on what your goal is. I am not going to compromise on my vision or direction. Maybe you can think about how an aphrodisiac can fit within the confines of a game called depravity and realistically how strong an aphrodisiac can be, and how much of it is just an enabler. This is my last post I will make on this subject, hopefully, because it’s not a big deal to most people and really a dumb place to be caught at when I take so many liberties and advantages of contrivances throughout the game.

Last edited:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Sadly, that isn't working for me. And I looked for Dante's comments that indicate how to fix it, but nothing is showing up in the searches I do. I can find Amanda in the kitchen in the evening, but never in her bedroom in the morning. This is the only thing left to complete I have for this patched version. /sigh
Use a new save

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Honestly how did you not see this coming? I mean the main story eludes to a fall into depravity from the very first .01 release.
Because up until 0.52 there wasn't the slightest hint of anything like it? All indications from every version up to and including 0.52 was that the 'Depravity' in question was taboo things like incest and BDSM, not abhorrent things like rape.

I'm always open to feedback but perhaps the most vocal crowd were the ones that wanted more corruption. It's not necessarily stupid just because you disagree with it. If you trust the developer of the game to make a product that you enjoyed up till now, you should extend that trust a bit further, I feel. I certainly cannot operate by fundamentally altering my game whenever a strong opinion is voiced... I'd never finish the game! One of the earliest tags of the game is 'corruption'. It's hard to write a game with corruption without some depraved actions.
'Corruption' and 'Rape' are not synonyms. There were plenty of depraved things going on before that 'twist', I never had a problem with any of them. I like corruption, but what we got this time wasn't seduction or temptation, it was just the easy way out 'Boom, here's a magic potion and she's a slut now'.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Because up until 0.52 there wasn't the slightest hint of anything like it? All indications from every version up to and including 0.52 was that the 'Depravity' in question was taboo things like incest and BDSM, not abhorrent things like rape.

'Corruption' and 'Rape' are not synonyms. There were plenty of depraved things going on before that 'twist', I never had a problem with any of them. I like corruption, but what we got this time wasn't seduction or temptation, it was just the easy way out 'Boom, here's a magic potion and she's a slut now'.
there were two women exposed to the potion, but did not have sex with the MC, so keep that in mind. corruption can involve rape. that's not the point of what we are saying. At the end of the day, this is my game, and I'm just going to say get used to it. I have responded to newer commenters but you and i have talked about this already and should have hashed this out by now. My game is not based on a contract where you can tell me what game I should make based on your interpretation of the tags or premise of the game. This is MY game, and I have made it very clear that it will contain depraved elements. And it's up to me to define what that is.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Couldn't a lot of this simply be avoided by adding the clear tag "Rape" rather than the vague term "Corruption" to the genres?
Cause even if it's a fair argument to say that people should expect this in a game called depravity "depraved" is still a vague term in itself. To roughly 99.9% of humanity simply the fact that the MC is sexually pursuing his sister and biological mother would already count as depraved and to a lot people here that have played other games with the "Corruption" tag, the usual expectation would be slowly turning someone that used to be sexually conservative and innocent more and more promiscuous, often to the point where they eventually think of pretty much nothing but sex. Rape CAN technically be considered part of the Corruption genre, but it's rare for that to be the case.

Even if someone were to argue that drugging someone to get them to sleep with you somehow isn't rape (although it is legally just that in most civilized nations in our world) you'd be left with the Olivia problem. She doesn't even get drugged but forced into a blowjob and latter straight up raped through physical force if you take the buttplug option. There is no corruption involved there. Instead it's basically just rape through physical force combined with blackmail to keep the victim silent.
Not saying "remove it", cause I guess it's there cause some patrons and/or the creator are into that but a lot of the controversy would be gone if people could check the genres, see a clear "Rape" tag and come in there knowing what to expect/dodge it.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Couldn't a lot of this simply be avoided by adding the clear tag "Rape" rather than the vague term "Corruption" to the genres?
Cause even if it's a fair argument to say that people should expect this in a game called depravity "depraved" is still a vague term in itself. To roughly 99.9% of humanity simply the fact that the MC is sexually pursuing his sister and biological mother would already count as depraved and to a lot people here that have played other games with the "Corruption" tag, the usual expectation would be slowly turning someone that used to be sexually conservative and innocent more and more promiscuous, often to the point where they eventually think of pretty much nothing but sex. Rape CAN technically be considered part of the Corruption genre, but it's rare for that to be the case.

Even if someone were to argue that drugging someone to get them to sleep with you somehow isn't rape (although it is legally just that in most civilized nations in our world) you'd be left with the Olivia problem. She doesn't even get drugged but forced into a blowjob and latter straight up raped through physical force if you take the buttplug option. There is no corruption involved there. Instead it's basically just rape through physical force combined with blackmail to keep the victim silent.
Not saying "remove it", cause I guess it's there cause some patrons and/or the creator are into that but a lot of the controversy would be gone if people could check the genres, see a clear "Rape" tag and come in there knowing what to expect/dodge it.
Olivia is just side content and there was warning before her stuff. I don't think aphrodisiac is a the same level as rape. Ive expressed it before as being more morally conscionable and that's how it is.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Olivia is just side content and there was warning before her stuff. I don't think aphrodisiac is a the same level as rape. Ive expressed it before as being more morally conscionable and that's how it is.
Lmao tell that to a jury

"hey i did not rape the girl, just used an aphrodisiac to fuck her" :))

Btw the android versions dont work, i tried both and it says all the time the aplication was not installed xd

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes