Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Depravity [v0.53] [Dante] - Original Size: 1.49GB

Download Win (386MB): - - -
Any chance you could compress 0.531, friend?

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
It's not about morality but about correct tagging. A lot of people on this site would lose their minds if a game that features NTR didn't have an NTR tag ...
It's 2019. Snowflakes are commonplace.

Your argument, whether you intend it or not, is the slippery slope to trigger warnings, which I, frankly, do not find sexy.

If a game features something that you strongly feel should be in the tags, then you can comment on it, and you can review it as such. You get a word-in on what the game is about from YOUR perspective.

As always people have the choice to delete/uninstall games. I can see a Patron complaining, but the place for that would be Patreon, not on a forum where the games are overwhelmingly bootlegged.

Regardless of content, a game is either enjoyable or not. No one is compelling anyone to play any of these games, and the refund policy (in my many years on the internet) for bootlegged software has always been :sleep::sneaky::ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: k1bell and Lerd0

Burrell

Nov 8, 2017
Sorry to be a pain all, i did a search and couldnt find anything. Does anyone have a save right after getting Nicoles phone ?
TIA :)

Master Yoshi

Jun 2, 2017
Is there a way to cheat in this game? Because making 50 bucks a day when you need 10,000 to get more scenes is kind of a deal breaker, and I don't get the bitcoin system.

S_Perry

Jan 2, 2019
I can not find amanda in the morning in the bedroom and she is not in the kitchen in the evening. Nothing more possible in the game. A bug or did I miss something?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Real Human Being Rodzaju

You can also use uren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the games files. Both are found on this site. Then start the game and in game hit shift + D and then click variables and scroll through variables till you find the one you need. Next hit shift + O to open the console and type in what you see. If it's listed as money then type in money=100 or whatever value you want and it should change. Make sure to watch as they are case sensitive if it's spelled Money then you must type it in as Money=100.

I only use saveeditonline when absolutely needed as you can only use it so many times in a day before it locks you out and you can't use it again till the lock timer ends or you become a patron.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I've never hit that limit, but then I don't generally cheat unless there is ridiculous grind to avoid.

wutlalala

Nov 22, 2017
FULL SAVE
Save location after downloading the game go to folders-> %appdata% -> RenPy -> Depravity and put the save there
Tips if u want to play game without save after getting phone complete camillie's quests

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rodzaju

I also forgot that saveeditonline also locks some stuff and prevents you from editing them unless you are a patron the numbers and stuff are usually in red when it's like that and some games half of the stuff might be locked that way. Some games might be fine but many have stuff locked from editing unless you become a patron which is another reason why I don't use it much.

I also use uren or enable dev mode renpy for editing scripts to my liking or to fix a DEV's mistake as well as edit pictures it they also unlock rollback so that you can rollback if you want to as some games it's locked.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The point you bring up there is merely the difference between regular rape and DFSA (drug-facilitated sexual assault) also called "predatory rape". The first is the forceful assault of someone while they are clearly not consenting, the latter is you tricking someone into consuming a drug (alcohol, roofies or in this case a non-descript aphrodisiac) in order to get them into a state where they are no longer of sound mind and capable of consenting and then take advantage of those now lowered inhibitions. The latter is often harder to prove but if you are found guilty, then both types usually carry around the same prison sentence because both are simply considered rape.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know that is a lot of rambling that seems to have nothing to do with the topic but it's simply an example for why the "the others didn't do it. she wanted it, I just lowered her inhibitions without her knowledge, so it's not rape" defense doesn't exactly fly.
except she still said no to sex and no sex happened. So She proved capable of both issuing consent and nonconsent and the MC complied in both cases with consent before and nonconsent afterwards. Good luck finding any court of law that would consider it rape when she proved competency and the MC proved repectful of her wishes. Everyone seems to keep missing that part where She still turns him down or they simply didn't play the game to see that happen at all.

I agree Olivia's content being worthy of the rape tag. While I don't consider it part of the main game, it is still inside the game nonetheless.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Is there a way to cheat in this game? Because making 50 bucks a day when you need 10,000 to get more scenes is kind of a deal breaker, and I don't get the bitcoin system.
You buy bitcoins when they are low and sell them when they get high. You deposit your cash to buy bit coins sell them and with draw the amount from the balance you want.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes