Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
except she still said no to sex and no sex happened. So She proved capable of both issuing consent and nonconsent and the MC complied in both cases with consent before and nonconsent afterwards. Good luck finding any court of law that would consider it rape when she proved competency and the MC proved repectful of her wishes. Everyone seems to keep missing that part where She still turns him down or they simply didn't play the game to see that happen at all.
What? Did you play the game? He never even tried to fuck her, so how you can say she turned him down I don't know. It's been made pretty clear that when he wants to fuck her he will do so, and his only concern is that she may turn him down after it wears off.

I need you guys to vote for BEST GIRL. Team Caroline, where u at! There are so many of you liking Caroline’s route this time!
I don't know how common the sentiment will be, but I lost interest in her when she pulled that shit at the end. That's why I didn't vote for her, at any rate.

Reactions: Valeck and fakitap

kotlalak

Jan 12, 2019
Great game.
High quality renders and very pretty models.
Probably the most extreme thing would be the blackmail into forced rape but what would you expect from a blackmail route with a giant warning before getting into it?
Anyway rest of the game was great but i think the blackmail route would probably have been better if there were a couple more scenes before the rape happened to flesh out the character a bit more.
Nevertheless i am looking forward for more content, especially Olivia seems to have the most potential imo as far as corruption goes since we get a peek in her mind/thought process showing the gap between strong/weak state. ( although this peek into the thought process happens with other characters too which is really enjoyable).
By the way, i am guessing the gay tag is for the trap content, a bit redundant to tag the same content twice imo but w.e.
Drugs are for the aphrodisiac i am guessing ? Technically true i guess. Not what i was expecting when i saw drugs..
The Mind Control tag is the one i dont get though...

Last edited:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Great game.
High quality renders and very pretty models.
Probably the most extreme thing would be the blackmail into forced rape but what would you expect from a blackmail route with a giant warning before getting into it?
Anyway rest of the game was great but i think the blackmail route would probably have been better if there were a couple more scenes before the rape happened to flesh out the character a bit more.
Nevertheless i am looking forward for more content, especially Olivia seems to have the most potential imo as far as corruption goes since we get a peek in her mind/thought process showing the gap between strong/weak state. ( although this peek into the thought process happens with other characters too which is really enjoyable).
By the way, i am guessing the gay tag is for the trap content, a bit redundant to tag the same content twice imo but w.e.
Drugs are for the aphrodisiac i am guessing ? Technically true i guess. Not what i was expecting when i saw drugs..
The Mind Control tag is the one i dont get though...
Thanks mate! I'm a bit iffy about those tags too. Technically true - but don't represent the game properly. Olivia and Veronica both, as you can see from the splash screens, are commissioned characters from a patron. He and I are working to put his mark into the world of Depravity and I am happy that those characters are received well. Take a vote here for your favourite character if you haven't already. I need a power rankings for prosperity.

kotlalak

Jan 12, 2019
Yeah I am planning to subscribe too since i just found out about the game as long as the regular updates are a thing.
Yeah i saw they were commissioned, just a little feedback, that's all.
Hopefully no matter what the poll winner is, we get more Nyx.

Also 1 more question,
How many routes will the game have? Like with Nicole there are choices like "i will save you" or "i like your character too" vs "Ass and Tits" while talking about plastic surgery/confidence.
Will there be like a good route/bad route/worst route or just a good route/bad route.
Because you can see Nicole has a lack of confidence vs her sister, i dont know how much will the choices matter, like will there be a gf route(good route)/fuck up her confidence(worst route) or will there be something in-between too?

Sorry for too many questions. If you dont want to reveal too much, you can tell me sth like "we will see in the future".
Thanks for responding. Keep up the good work

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
What? Did you play the game? He never even tried to fuck her, so how you can say she turned him down I don't know. It's been made pretty clear that when he wants to fuck her he will do so, and his only concern is that she may turn him down after it wears off.
He wants her to go further and she tells him that they can't and again becomes conflicted. I would say it was the second veiled attempt at taking things further but she again refused. Not sure you played the game if you keep missing those parts where he offers to continue and she declines. Not everyone just blurts out "Lets Fuck!"

I don't know how common the sentiment will be, but I lost interest in her when she pulled that shit at the end. That's why I didn't vote for her, at any rate.
The conflict between her career, life, and dating has been there from the start. Am I really the only one not suprised this happened for now? Not like it's obvious it won't be permanent.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I was a bit confused with the BCC app at first, but after playing around with it, using saves to 'reset' it, I got the hang of it. I found that with a bit of save scrumming, you can keep your gains and 'delete' your losses, and the higher you go, the more gains you make. In the tens, you can get $5-$10 fluctuations, but in the hundreds, you get $25-$75, and thousands gets $100-$300 and even $500!

(Disclaimer: You cannot save scrum real life. I don't believe one should do this with real stocks.)

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Just wanted to note that perhaps some of this should be moved over/adjusted to accommodate larger values.
screenshot2326.png

EDIT: I also discovered that once you sell the stock, saving in the same room causes the app to roll back to the moment before you sold the stock on loading that save, so at least you don't lose anything. Once I sold and withdrew what funds I wanted, I moved to a new area to make a new save (i.e. the next room) and the changes stuck.

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I wish y’all would read the walkthrough before talking about money. I get it so many tines. Maybe I will just add a line in the splash screen for the next version
Sadly, people who don't read the Walkthrough probably aren't going to read a message on the splash screen.

Maybe make it a checkbox (yes/no) thing "Did you read the walkthrough to understand the money system?"

• Haha
Reactions: danteworks

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
One day I will create a music book where I will have a full music list as well as mp3s of the songs i made and a commentary of it. Which song made you think that the music being on point?
Best one gotta be "The Wanderer" in the map menu.
Second to that would be "The Slopes of the Blessure" in the resort, that one got me reinstalled The Witcher 3
The KDA bit is good taste indeed, the only approved K-pop song.
I don't know what's the main menu music but I have to stay on the menu for a while to listen to it because it was catchy.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes