Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
He wants her to go further and she tells him that they can't and again becomes conflicted. I would say it was the second veiled attempt at taking things further but she again refused. Not sure you played the game if you keep missing those parts where he offers to continue and she declines. Not everyone just blurts out "Lets Fuck!"
That's a poor interpretation of what happens. He doesn't want to go further with her there and then, as evidenced by the fact he puts his damn cock away! And she goes back to being reluctant after that. It's obvious that the 'drug' is actually more of a magic thing that makes looking at his cock make girls uncontrollably horny, so her becoming reticent again after he puts it away shouldn't be surprising. How you can confuse 'we can do this again some time without things getting weird' with 'hey, let's do it again right now' I don't know.
The conflict between her career, life, and dating has been there from the start. Am I really the only one not suprised this happened for now? Not like it's obvious it won't be permanent.
I really don't give a fuck. He has other gorgeous girls who are into him and who aren't playing bullshit games. Why waste time with a girl who is stringing him along? If next time she has an update she comes to him with a good enough apology perhaps I might be interested again, but until then his time would be better spent fucking Nicole and Camille stupid.

Reactions: Valeck and fakitap

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, like Alison Falls in the Apple.

Seems you don't.
Nothing like Alison, people vote which route goes first in a rotation, they have absolutely no say in the games content, the story is already laid out.

There are 3 stories in Alison. Love, corruption and harem. The one and only thing players get tod ecide is which goes first in the rotation. They all have their own stories so nothing changes content wise.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Nothing like Alison, people vote which route goes first in a rotation, they have absolutely no say in the games content, the story is already laid out.

There are 3 stories in Alison. Love, corruption and harem. The one and only thing players get tod ecide is which goes first in the rotation. They all have their own stories so nothing changes content wise.
For the main girls in my game, it is exactly the same as alison. But since my game is open-world, there are lore-breaking characters like widow-maker, kaisa, evelynn from league of legends etc that are not really part of the main story and can be influenced by player and patron opinion alike. They are a bit of fun but I can see how that is distracting for some people who, because of that, cannot immerse themselves. My game doens't take itself too seriously.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just found the game today, and I have to say it is a really good game. Story and graphics of the game was amazing. Of course I had to look up what fufufu meant :), I can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Astar87

Jul 4, 2017
One day I will create a music book where I will have a full music list as well as mp3s of the songs i made and a commentary of it. Which song made you think that the music being on point?
Dude, I must absolutely give you props on how you handled
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that was A+ from the dialogue to the music! Keep up the good work

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Sinphil if you are a patron, you will see that there are measures I take to give all characters content.
Those measures do not seem to have covered Kaira lol (seriously one of Key characters of importance storywise to MC having three scenes and two of them in prologue) the content varies so much between each girl already its clear your measures are failing. In a sandbox game you need to keep your timelines concurrent which means you need to balance the content. You have a sponsors non storyline character with more content than most your storyline characters....you have a barmaid that supposedly broke off relationship because going away still working in bar two weeks later. You can't have a few days go by for one character while weeks go by for another and expect story to hold together. This i why when telling a story regardless if novel, game or movie you need a timeline tree covering every characters arc. Its so much harder with a game which just makes it more important to have it planned out and allow for variations as arcs intertwine at different points. You have a Nicole and Kaira intersection coming up, are you planning on having that while Nicole already deep in relationship yet his own sister has only seen him once in that same time?

I like your concept and your storytelling but you need to take more control now before the timeline disparities and side content unravel the story you trying to tell. I know journey is important but you still need to have destination in sight and plan on how you getting there with every single character.

Reactions: PapaSnabes1
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes