wutlalala

Nov 22, 2017
to grind coins i recomend bit coins u grind for 1k and u spend 600 ok bitcoin then spend the remaing 400 in the shop where u can raise bit coin prices by 100$ for 200$ per day after 2 days your bit coins should now be worth 200$ per coin then go to shop any pay them to reset prices to 10$ then repeat

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I wish y’all would read the walkthrough before talking about money. I get it so many tines. Maybe I will just add a line in the splash screen for the next version

xgeza

Mar 9, 2018
Can someone tell me which one is the line to modify in the save file to find Amanda in her room during the morning? Got the aphrodisiac "bug" too before but found that line in the save so i was able to finish all her current storyline. Atm got everyone's expect that specifice one, where i get to ask for Amanda's help but can't find her in the morning.......

opened my save with a .save editor and only found these line for Amanda ...... am i looking for the right place or for this specific event i need to search for elswhere?

amanda_theme 1/0 : (0)
amandaday : (1)
amandakitchen 1/0 : (1)
amandakitchenlvl : (11)
amandalvl : (19)
amandanight 1/0 : (0)
amandatalk : (13)

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Can someone tell me which one is the line to modify in the save file to find Amanda in her room during the morning? Got the aphrodisiac "bug" too before but found that line in the save so i was able to finish all her current storyline. Atm got everyone's expect that specifice one, where i get to ask for Amanda's help but can't find her in the morning.......

opened my save with a .save editor and only found these line for Amanda ...... am i looking for the right place or for this specific event i need to search for elswhere?

amanda_theme 1/0 : (0)
amandaday : (1)
amandakitchen 1/0 : (1)
amandakitchenlvl : (11)
amandalvl : (19)
amandanight 1/0 : (0)
amandatalk : (13)
search the thread for amandashow. I don't want to give you the wrong code, coz i dont know it off my heart.

xgeza

Mar 9, 2018
search the thread for amandashow. I don't want to give you the wrong code, coz i dont know it off my heart.

thanks the info, searched for it, and tried to find that line in the save but have this :

_defaults_set > amandashow 1/0 : (1)

if i'm right that should be the required line but with the 1 there she should appear in the morning but sadly not in the room after loading the save :(

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
thanks the info, searched for it, and tried to find that line in the save but have this :

_defaults_set > amandashow 1/0 : (1)

if i'm right that should be the required line but with the 1 there she should appear in the morning but sadly not in the room after loading the save :(
you need to add a new line of code if you can defining amandashow to be that value. The default only kicks in if its not defined yet.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes