BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I'm drawing a blank, which one is Melinda? So far I like Sara the most.
Melinda is MC's half-sister. Mrs. Bells daughter. Melinda went missing and MC gets her back.

For now, it is very much early into any relationship with Melinda and it's likely develop further over the next couple of updates.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Then how can I see Melinda's scene?
After your accident she will volunteer to look after you at your home. She will make a pass at the MC by trying to kiss him and you can either let it happen or not (doesn't matter).

After that in this update you will be given a choice whether you want to be in a relationship with her or not. You only get one scene with her towards the end of the update if you choose to accept her.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I'm surprised that dev is asking this again...
1622890303085.png

'cause the losing weight question was asked at the hospital, after rescuing Melinda (kaylieloseweight = True/False)
1622890527812.png

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I'm surprised that dev is asking this again...
View attachment 1230774

'cause the losing weight question was asked at the hospital, after rescuing Melinda (kaylieloseweight = True/False)
View attachment 1230778
The second set is as per the first set a chance to change players mind and not be locked in. Also the second set is about her model career and whether she should stay chubby for it or slim down for it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The second set is as per the first set a chance to change players mind and not be locked in. Also the second set is about her model career and whether she should stay chubby for it or slim down for it.
Yeah it would be nicer though if you could tell her to slim down while sounding a bit more supportive and will like her either way. It is not just for looks you might want someone you like to slim down some. :)

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Great game overall. On a technical note, though, the white text over certain parts of the story clashes with the images/background and can be a bit tricky to read clearly

Reactions: Seacth and DA22

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Great game overall. On a technical note, though, the white text over certain parts of the story clashes with the images/background and can be a bit tricky to read clearly
If I remember correctly, you can darken the text background in the preferences.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Here are my thoughts after playing the update:
- the dev sets him up with too much work with all the different paths and that will only slow down the progress of the game (3paths for Imogen and 2 for Kaylie)

- the rape in Imogen's backstory is at this point just a cheap and bad way to implement a tragic backstory for a character

- having to choose between Sarah and Kaylee in a harem game/path is not good, you made both scenes already and they are both good. I have seen that we will get a scene for the other girls in the next update but will you use the already existing one or will you make a new one, which would be just more work that is not necessary

- for the love of god get rid of the MC addressing Mary as Mrs. Bell when they are not at school or at least in the sex scenes

- I know my comments here are probably only readable because I use Grammarly but you really need to get a proofreader

I am missing 2 scenes in the gallery the 4th for Kaylee I guess this is a scene for her solo path, and I also am missing the 4th scene for Mary is it also a solo path scene, or is it bugged and should also play the Mary/Jane scene?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Here are my thoughts after playing the update:
- the dev sets him up with too much work with all the different paths and that will only slow down the progress of the game (3paths for Imogen and 2 for Kaylie)
The Imogen path that would interest me (the pure love route) has arrived late. The original two (maledom and femdom) don't interest me at all and I would rather have saved myself having to play them.

For now I think I'm going to ignore Imogen. I don't like the original two, while the third was late for my liking.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Multiple endings and different character routes, to name your saves.

Now that he has his own harem, I can work towards every character's solo route or their way towards the harem.
The changes are minimal as Ren'Py is already setup to make use of it aside from typing the name. If you decide to implement this or something similar, the entirety of the changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Allrighty, thanks, the error is still there but i can ignore it and move on, i just hope it wont bite me in the ass next update haha:LOL:
The variable has a lowercase 'm'. E.G. open CH5.rpy in a text editor, go to line 3812 and change it to:
Code:
    if melinda_rel:

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Multiple endings and different character routes, to name your saves.

The changes are minimal as Ren'Py is already setup to make use of it aside from typing the name. If you decide to implement this or something similar, the entirety of the changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The variable has a lowercase 'm'. E.G. open CH5.rpy in a text editor, go to line 3812 and change it to:
Code:
    if melinda_rel:
Thanks.

It's sure to be interesting for those who want to see more than one ending.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes