JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader was wondering if you could make a mod for this ?
your mods are nice since you not only provide wt but also show scenes of choices not selected
The game, is mostly yes and no scenes, but there are some split scenes, like one you can go out with you're best friend or the chubby girl, and they lead to different sex scenes if you are in there path, i will see if i have the time ;)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyones knows how to get Imogen love path ? Maledom and Femdom are the only options in my playthrough but I saw in the image folder that there is a love path

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Anyones knows how to get Imogen love path ? Maledom and Femdom are the only options in my playthrough but I saw in the image folder that there is a love path
You can't at the beginning, you have to advance in the story to the point where they let you choose again: True Love route, Domination route, submissive route, and reject Imogen.

Personally, I don't like that Imogen starts off with domination (be it male or female). I still don't know if I prefer to reject it or do the True Love Route, although rejecting it wins for now... I will definitely decide when we have the next update.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
You can't at the beginning, you have to advance in the story to the point where they let you choose again: True Love route, Domination route, submissive route, and reject Imogen.

Personally, I don't like that Imogen starts off with domination (be it male or female). I still don't know if I prefer to reject it or do the True Love Route, although rejecting it wins for now... I will definitely decide when we have the next update.
I don't like that the dom route has the hottest sex scene because I went with the love route because of her story.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't like that the dom route has the hottest sex scene because I went with the love route because of her story.
Unless it has changed in this update, in the first encounter with Imogen you can only choose to be dominant or submissive, right?

For the rest, I chose to skip the scenes where the MC is the dominant one. I can't say for sure what they look like since I've used CTRL on each of them (and in conversations when I didn't like how the MC spoke, that is almost every time Imogen appeared on the screen). I have only fully read the conversation after the fight with her husband. The rest are disjointed bits and pieces that don't interest me.

Her story is the only thing that makes me doubt whether to reject her or go the love route.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Unless it has changed in this update, in the first encounter with Imogen you can only choose to be dominant or submissive, right?

For the rest, I chose to skip the scenes where the MC is the dominant one. I can't say for sure what they look like since I've used CTRL on each of them (and in conversations when I didn't like how the MC spoke, that is almost every time Imogen appeared on the screen). I have only fully read the conversation after the fight with her husband. The rest are disjointed bits and pieces that don't interest me.

Her story is the only thing that makes me doubt whether to reject her or go the love route.
I mean the dom scene after the decision for love, dom, or sub route the dom scene there is the hottest of the 3 sex scenes with her at least in my opinion and I don't think the scene itself needs to be a dom scene with a bit of a change in the dialogue it could be also used as the love route scene when it comes to renders and animations.

For the other scenes with her, I don't have anything against male dom but let's say I'm not a big fan of the dom scene with Imogen and Freya but that is because Freya is the least attractive women in the game and I'm also not into women who are pregnant with other peoples kids.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I mean the dom scene after the decision for love, dom, or sub route the dom scene there is the hottest of the 3 sex scenes with her at least in my opinion and I don't think the scene itself needs to be a dom scene with a bit of a change in the dialogue it could be also used as the love route scene when it comes to renders and animations.

For the other scenes with her, I don't have anything against male dom but let's say I'm not a big fan of the dom scene with Imogen and Freya but that is because Freya is the least attractive women in the game and I'm also not into women who are pregnant with other peoples kids.
1000% disagree about Freya!!! Need more already preggo women in vns!, Not the hordes of miraculous virgins that most vns have that :(

As for the dom route having the hottest... good. That's what makes that character stand out as a hottie. I love domming her. Now if the dialogue gets fixed after her sob story it would be perfect.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
1000% disagree about Freya!!! Need more already preggo women in vns!, Not the hordes of miraculous virgins that most vns have that :(

As for the dom route having the hottest... good. That's what makes that character stand out as a hottie. I love domming her. Now if the dialogue gets fixed after her sob story it would be perfect.
Well and a sub/dom relationship can be just as loving and caring as every other relationship as long as both parties consent freely to their roles and enjoy it and follow Sane, Safe and Consensual, now those things tend to go wrong in way too many games on this site even when tagged as romance and harem at same time where the dom often feels more like rape, breaking or forcing uncertainty as a loving relationship between two people.

This def started out the bad way with some reason in game given for why MC acted as he did, but after her story it may well go the good way.

Last edited:
Reactions: WindySakura

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well and a sub/dom relationship can be just as loving and caring as every other relationship as long as both parties consent freely to their roles and enjoy it and follow Sane, Safe and Consensual, now those things tend to go wrong in way too many games on this site even when tagged as romance and harem at same time where the dom often feels more like rape, breaking or forcing uncertainty as a loving relationship between two people.

This def started out the bad way with some reason in game given for why MC acted as he did, but after her story it may well go the good way.
100% in real life. This is fantasy. Once she admitted she loved it, that was all I needed for her to be my pet. Everyone is different with different tastes I just really detest redemption arcs period. I love the status quo as is. And with my mc walking away talking about letting her lead the love affair bah, I can not wait for that to be fixed.

I didn't chose the sub or love routes for reasons :p

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I have neither seen it nor am I going to see it. In fact it would use CTRL if it had the obligation to follow that route.

I'm not going to comment on the scene with Freya because I can't say that I saw it... I skipped it, like the rest of the Imogen scenes.

I, on the contrary, am considering discarding her due to previous domination. I guess everyone likes what he likes.

I personally hate how domination began in this relationship (I never like domination, not even when it is consensual, if not even less so). It's very difficult for me to accept the pure love route, and of course it will not occur to me to follow either the domination route or the submission route.

In principle what attracts me the most, although it doesn't convince me at all, is to dismiss her as LI.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
text is white and on some scenes background is too bright so it's not readable. At least it's like that if you play it from far in your tv
There is a text box slider in the preference screen - change that so that text box is darker.

Reactions: Seacth

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
100% in real life. This is fantasy. Once she admitted she loved it, that was all I needed for her to be my pet. Everyone is different with different tastes I just really detest redemption arcs period. I love the status quo as is. And with my mc walking away talking about letting her lead the love affair bah, I can not wait for that to be fixed.

I think you might be misunderstanding something with regard to that dialog. Previously, she had no say in how her relationship worked and was forced to give an heir. That sentence was to say that she now has control of her life and can choose who she loves and wants to be with and not her wanting to sort of dom the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

True still I do consider the wrong kind more corruption as romance. :p Both can be fun to me if done really well and fit the story, just they do not always fit romance games that well and it would be nicer if those used the good version at least once in a while instead of have the bad version turn out reasonable well, which it should not unless the dom is lucky beyond believe. Then again these games are partly about wish fulfillment and nothing wrong with that. :p

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

From the way the conversation unfolds I'm not sure if domination is going to play out in the terms you think. In any case, it's not that I'm too interested in how it does.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
From the way the conversation unfolds I'm not sure if domination is going to play out in the terms you think. In any case, it's not that I'm too interested in how it does.
As long as it doesn't go all lovely dovey I'm happy. I don't think a pet is too much to want :p

I do love the lovely dovey with Mrs bell and Jane. Imogen is special as she isn't that to me at least. Variety is a beautiful and under realized thing in most vns.

This dev is creating a lot of work for themselves with both Imogen and my little chubby princess and if I ever sound ungrateful that isn't my intent. I've very appreciative

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes