DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Seems you don't force the MC into maledom so will give it a shot for the femdom content. Also since it's optional I don't think you have to hold back regarding femdom. Don't think the maledom guys should be triggered by some femdom, which isn't happening to them as long as they don't behave like a submissive.;)
That last you say will be for most the determining thing indeed as long as they can pass on the femdom scenes. Not how hard the femdom scenes are, but how much bleed over you have in behavior of MC if do not play femdom path.

On the other hand some people already call a woman on top femdom and to me that is just variation in play to spice things up. :p

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I got the incest patch, and he calls her mrs heartwood instead of aunt
The incest patch should have been now changed to mom instead of aunt and did you rename the patch from Patch.rpa to patch.rpa as per the instructions within the patch post?

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have played this last week and if memory serves, I just had to replace in the script "1_" by "i_" to display the "missing" pics.

Thanks for the game. I'm wondering if the MC really awoke his subconscious or if this is something else entirely. I don't know if this is gonna be part of the plot or if we just have to roll with it even if the MC didn't seem to do anything to turn his subconscious into a babe! ^^

And if I may suggest something to the dev: please remove the backback from the MC when carrying it isn't appropriate (like sitting at his desk with his backpack, going to the chalkboard with it or fighting with it... I mean, he must really love his backpack but soon enough, he's gonna start to sleep with it if he keeps this up! :oops:).

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I have played this last week and if memory serves, I just had to replace in the script "1_" by "i_" to display the "missing" pics.

Thanks for the game. I'm wondering if the MC really awoke his subconscious or if this is something else entirely. I don't know if this is gonna be part of the plot or if we just have to roll with it even if the MC didn't seem to do anything to turn his subconscious into a babe! ^^

And if I may suggest something to the dev: please remove the backback from the MC when carrying it isn't appropriate (like sitting at his desk with his backpack, going to the chalkboard with it or fighting with it... I mean, he must really love his backpack but soon enough, he's gonna start to sleep with it if he keeps this up! :oops:).
That damn backpack I always forget to remove it :D I'll remove it on the next 3 days I promise.
And I'll try to go a little bit deeper with the subconscious story.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I've just had confirmation that dev has created the update and it is currently being play tested so expect it in the next few days.

I'm kind of excited to see what dev has done in this update - heard it is bigger than the previous ones.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
It's coming, It's coming...

Why did I feel like I wanted to sing the Coke-a-Cola ad song when I said that?

Reactions: Seacth
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes