BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
You mean Jane? She's no longer aunt but mother and she has a handjob scene with a lot of kisses at the minute.
So, basically, it's still too early for mommy (if using the patch) to open her legs for you but I just played it and can see it happening pretty soon.

I liked this update and it was a lot bigger than what dev has done before and the English was a lot better, not perfect but a damn sight better.

Reactions: User1230 and Seacth

olafdark

Mar 19, 2019
Thank you for this game. I also noticed those backpacks, like it was mentioned here a month ago. Maybe they are too heavy to remove them... or part of future story? :) Anyway, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Thank you for this game. I also noticed those backpacks, like it was mentioned here a month ago. Maybe they are too heavy to remove them... or part of future story? :) Anyway, keep up the good work!
I removed them :D

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Depth's Revival [Ch. 2] Seacth

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 254 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 237 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes you can pick femdom route if you want.
Well, I don't like female domination or male domination (if I have to choose, I prefer the MC to be the dominant one, but I don't really enjoy either). My question is if domination (female or male) is the main fetish of this game.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Well, I don't like female domination or male domination (if I have to choose, I prefer the MC to be the dominant one, but I don't really enjoy either). My question is if domination (female or male) is the main fetish of this game.
Femdom and maledom is only available for one character of the game so no domination is not the main focus of the game.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
My understanding of this is that at the moment you can dominate her or she dominates you but that appears to be only to get the foot in the door as they say. I think after the initial few scenes on either path it would turn more into a love path. Don't quote me on this though.

It could be that there needs to be 3 paths for her eventually, since, I expect some would love to continue to dominate or be dominated.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
my only problem with this game is that I like to have sex with singles :pand in this game you are forced to have sex with a married woman:confused:

ps:
serena best girl:whistle:

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
my only problem with this game is that I like to have sex with singles :pand in this game you are forced to have sex with a married woman:confused:

ps:
I'll try to make those forced scenes optional as well but I need to put more content to be able to achieve that I'm hoping to fix this issue on the next update.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I'll try to make those forced scenes optional as well but I need to put more content to be able to achieve that I'm hoping to fix this issue on the next update.
don't mind what i said, i'm just an old fool:LOL:, the game is great like that

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
I see the pregnancy tag has been added. Is it in game or is that just a place holder tag for upcoming content?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I see the pregnancy tag has been added. Is it in game or is that just a place holder tag for upcoming content?
Unfortunately it's just pregnancy sex with a woman who is already pregnant with another man's baby. No confirmed impregnation yet.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019

ps:
We talking about Mrs. Bell or Imogen?

Mrs. Bell is in a loveless marriage and isn't sleeping with her husband as far as I can tell.

As for Imogen, yes, you do fuck the married woman but this is either by her choice (she dominates you) or by you dominating her for what I think is revenge. I'm pretty sure she is going to be exclusive to your cock only.

Reactions: fregonard
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes