• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Why do we have to make Kaylie fit again ?

Can't we just love our chubby girl and not try and turn her into a twig.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Okay good.
I just tend to get really tired of people treating chubby ladies in games as a problem to fix instead of loving them for who they are instead of what they aren't.
That's exactly what Kaylie thinks about herself and you can change her mind to stay the way she is.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I like Kaylie, generally this breast size is big for my taste, but not really with this character, I think this size fits her well.
That is what I've been telling the dev - she is fine as she is but try changing the mind of a woman / girl who thinks that they aren't perfect or good looking for anyone to find them attractive.

MC just needs to show her that he loves her for who she is not what she looks like.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
liking it so far love the heterochromia character. also, the two femdom paths so far are pretty good. looking forward to your next update.
I know that Imogen has femdom path and a maledom path. who is the other girl with femdom path?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
One of the best things about pregnancy is Lactation,
Haven't played this yet but I see it doesn't have that tag,
IMO all "real" pregnancy games need "milk drinking".

I say "real" because 75% of the games with that tag use it as a teaser,
As in it's either a future content preview,
Or only shown in the last few scenes on the ones marked completed,
None of which includes sex scenes with the girl while she has a baby bump,
Those I consider teases and I find them annoying.
Well, even if you didn't put the bun in the oven for Freya - you do have pregnant sex with her with the baby bump and all

As for milk drinking, I feel she isn't producing milk yet and as far as pregnancy goes for other MC LI's - not really sure if they will ever get to the stage where MC can drink their milk. Remember, dev is doing this on a day to day basis and don't see how this game could still be going for over 9 months (game time) unless dev does some time shifts.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
One of the best things about pregnancy is Lactation,
Haven't played this yet but I see it doesn't have that tag,
IMO all "real" pregnancy games need "milk drinking".

I say "real" because 75% of the games with that tag use it as a teaser,
As in it's either a future content preview,
Or only shown in the last few scenes on the ones marked completed,
None of which includes sex scenes with the girl while she has a baby bump,
Those I consider teases and I find them annoying.
Lactation will be a future tag I didn't add it cause the game doesn't have that content yet. And no worries there will be a lot of scenes when they get pregnant the game will not end when they get pregnant ^^

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Hello dev. Even with text box opacity down to zero it's obstructing the view. Can you please have an transparent text box like many games have now a days. I play on Android and most of the thighs and asses are hidden behind the text box.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Hello dev. Even with text box opacity down to zero it's obstructing the view. Can you please have an transparent text box like many games have now a days. I play on Android and most of the thighs and asses are hidden behind the text box.
Hi! I know and I'm sorry about that. I'm going to fix the issue with the text box no worries ^^

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I believe Dev mentioned that he will address this issue in either an bug fix update or next update.

Reactions: Kenrockkun

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Don't you worry it will be optional to make her fit.
Then will you manage 2 different models later on ? 1 for fit Kaylie and 1 for chubby Kaylie ? or will she never be fit ? It's a lot of work to double the renders where she's present

Reactions: DocSilence

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Then will you manage 2 different models later on ? 1 for fit Kaylie and 1 for chubby Kaylie ? or will she never be fit ? It's a lot of work to double the renders where she's present
I'm probably betting that MC convinces her that he loves her as she is then she might not want to change.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I'm planning on doing double render's for her but I'm still thinking about it :unsure:

Reactions: DocSilence

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I'm planning on doing double render's for her but I'm still thinking about it :unsure:
Maybe meet in the middle diet and "love for MC" or exercise she just looses a little bit and pleases both paths (and her mother - mainly by her brighter out look) hence only one set of renders and every body is happy (well most everybody as we know you can't please some people) LOVE IT

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes