ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I enjoy this game very much , I hope there won't be any lesbian stuff in it since it wasn't in the game tags in the first place

Reactions: Seacth

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
There won't be any if you don't want to. It will be optional.
Thank you , I hate when I am forced to Lesbian like it is a fact that everyone enjoy it so you have my respect sir , keep the good work the game is very good

Also Kaylie's mother annoyed me when she wanted to force her daughter to be a model , will you let Kaylie do it anyway or you plan that there could be a choice later in the game !

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Here's my WT Mod for Depths Revival CH 5.5
(Updated)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Preferred) WITH PATCH:

WITHOUT PATCH:

Please define what the patch is with and without, the incest patch? It is confusing what you are saying. I planned on downloading the "Patch" (incest) now you make it a concern that one choice may interfere with other decisions by not defining what patch.

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
Please define what the patch is with and without, the incest patch? It is confusing what you are saying. I planned on downloading the "Patch" (incest) now you make it a concern that one choice may interfere with other decisions by not defining what patch.
Looks like "with" is simply with the patch applied as well as the WT

dewicher

Jun 6, 2018
game won't start for some reason, it shuts down instantly after second, anyone had similar problem or idea how to fix? i downloaded it twice

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
game won't start for some reason, it shuts down instantly after second, anyone had similar problem or idea how to fix? i downloaded it twice
Someone reported a similar issue before can you try disabling the gamepad option on renpy.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
You can also try changing the Graphics setting. Hold down the Shift key, start the game. When the screen comes up, change the Graphic setting in the upper left - select the lower option. You can also disable the GamePad here. Quit, and then restart the game again. Hope that helps!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure what was added in the last update. I saw that it was nothing related to the story, so I assume it will be something else. (Although the truth is that, since I saw that the story wasn't progressing, I wasn't interested at that time to know what it was)

Now I'm curious to know what and where is the new content.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I'm not sure what was added in the last update. I saw that it was nothing related to the story, so I assume it will be something else. (Although the truth is that, since I saw that the story wasn't progressing, I wasn't interested at that time to know what it was)

Now I'm curious to know what and where is the new content.
Chapter 5.5 adds a small what-if content as a unique scene with Cindy and Mary. They're just some hot short stories.

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.00 star(s) 49 Votes