BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Chapter 5.5 adds a small what-if content as a unique scene with Cindy and Mary. They're just some hot short stories.
Ok, thanks for the answer.

The truth is that I don't think I have seen any scene that isn't part of the story. I take it for granted that these scenes will be in the gallery (there is one, right?). I'm not sure I opened the gallery, if there is one.

For the rest, if these scenes aren't part of the story, or explain something related to it, I don't usually have a special interest in seeing them. The what-if content doesn't appeal to me.

In any case thanks for the update.

Reactions: Seacth and User1230

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Ok, thanks for the answer.

The truth is that I don't think I have seen any scene that isn't part of the story. I take it for granted that these scenes will be in the gallery (there is one, right?). I'm not sure I opened the gallery, if there is one.

For the rest, if these scenes aren't part of the story, or explain something related to it, I don't usually have a special interest in seeing them. The what-if content doesn't appeal to me.

In any case thanks for the update.
Yeah, it has its own gallery and I create short side stories that are not canon by the pick of my patrons.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Great game, just started it yesterday and finished the current content today. Love how organic the harem is coming along, just looking to find a way where it makes sense to slowly make it official with each of the ladies like Mary and Jane, though after that shower scene, hoping to convince them for a 3some eventually so the MC doesn't need to go visit one, then the other and he could even sleep with both of them right after, with one on each side.

Hoping we get to add Mrs. Crawford eventually and looking forward to a pregnant Sarah at some point. Even though Sarah is just willing to watch the MC and Mary get it on, I'm also optimistic Mary might be willing to let Sarah join their lovemaking as she's pretty willing to do anything for him and we already know how Sarah feels about both Mary and the MC.

As far as Kaylie goes, I'm kinda mixed on keeping her as is or helping her lose the weight. Wish I could see both versions before I had to choose, also was a little surprised Cindy didn't spy on Kaylie more and consider borrowing the MC for some stress relief herself.

Looking forward to more time with Freya and Imogen not to mention Melinda finding out about Mary and Jane's competitive sex trysts with the MC as the impetus for her no longer wanting to keep her own relationship with the MC secret...at least at home. Lastly, can't wait to see how Serena is able to convince Lera to look a little more like her old self while trying to seduce the MC. :love:

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Great game, just started it yesterday and finished the current content today. Love how organic the harem is coming along, just looking to find a way where it makes sense to slowly make it official with each of the ladies like Mary and Jane, though after that shower scene, hoping to convince them for a 3some eventually so the MC doesn't need to go visit one, then the other and he could even sleep with both of them right after, with one on each side.

Hoping we get to add Mrs. Crawford eventually and looking forward to a pregnant Sarah at some point. Even though Sarah is just willing to watch the MC and Mary get it on, I'm also optimistic Mary might be willing to let Sarah join their lovemaking as she's pretty willing to do anything for him and we already know how Sarah feels about both Mary and the MC.

As far as Kaylie goes, I'm kinda mixed on keeping her as is or helping her lose the weight. Wish I could see both versions before I had to choose, also was a little surprised Cindy didn't spy on Kaylie more and consider borrowing the MC for some stress relief herself.

Looking forward to more time with Freya and Imogen not to mention Melinda finding out about Mary and Jane's competitive sex trysts with the MC as the impetus for her no longer wanting to keep her own relationship with the MC secret...at least at home. Lastly, can't wait to see how Serena is able to convince Lera to look a little more like her old self while trying to seduce the MC. :love:
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the game!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

WhoKnows1

May 2, 2021
Take the opinion of a guy that cares 5% about a story and 95% about the erotic scenes. I appreciated the thing with the subconsciousness, but the story still moves way too slow. Not to mention, the teacher was crazy for the MC in the first scenes, but then she suddenly has a personality. I mean, sure, you want a good story, but I sure wouldn't mind if you had magically made the girls mad in love with the MC like we all know you will have done sooner or later. Like, why delay the inevitable and just tease all the players? This is a valid reason to stop playing your game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Take the opinion of a guy that cares 5% about a story and 95% about the erotic scenes. I appreciated the thing with the subconsciousness, but the story still moves way too slow. Not to mention, the teacher was crazy for the MC in the first scenes, but then she suddenly has a personality. I mean, sure, you want a good story, but I sure wouldn't mind if you had magically made the girls mad in love with the MC like we all know you will have done sooner or later. Like, why delay the inevitable and just tease all the players? This is a valid reason to stop playing your game.
I think having a story for each character and character development makes everything in the game better, especially the erotic scenes. A little tease here in there is just there to make the player feel rewarded when he finally achieves his goal. And the talk Mary (The teacher) makes early in the game is going to get a little change when I'm done with the remake of the first chapter's images so her character will make more sense. And lastly, if this kinda storytelling is not your type maybe you should try out some other games that appeal to you more. Take care ^^

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I think having a story for each character and character development makes everything in the game better, especially the erotic scenes. A little tease here in there is just there to make the player feel rewarded when he finally achieves his goal. And the talk Mary (The teacher) makes early in the game is going to get a little change when I'm done with the remake of the first chapter's images so her character will make more sense. And lastly, if this kinda storytelling is not your type maybe you should try out some other games that appeal to you more. Take care ^^
Another game that gets a remake long before it's done :sick: :sick: :sick:

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Depth's Revival [Ch. 5.5 Public] [Seacth] Unofficial Android Port [Incest Patched] - Mega

Depth's Revival [Ch.5.5 Public] [Seacth] Unofficial Android Port with Ripson Walkthrough Mod [Incest Patched] - Mega

Walkthrough mod link - https://f95zone.to/threads/depths-revival-ch-5-5-public-seacth.62248/post-5908373

*Allow Storage Permission for Persistent Saves - Meaning even after uninstalling the game, the saves will remain intact*

You can reach me here -
not available anymore please add other link

Reactions: lilguymedina

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
lovely game. Can't help but feel the MC doesn't need the help from his subconscious at times though. Feels like he's a man in demand long before his mind decided to help out.

Reactions: Seacth
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes