Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
nothing, just the "program not responding" and closes after a while
I don't really know you sure you download it and unzip it correctly? Or maybe it could be something wrong with your computer.

Giox

Oct 6, 2020
I really don't have any idea mate sorry. Hope you can figure it out.
Turns out that my other renpy games don't start too, that's so strange because I literally was playing another one this morning, swear to god dunno what happened

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Turns out that my other renpy games don't start too, that's so strange because I literally was playing another one this morning, swear to god dunno what happened
Wow, maybe try system recovery if nothing works out.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Good game. It's nice to find a game like this here. I like how you can manipulate others in certain ways such as Serena becoming real via getting another to act like her or the dominant/sub/love route for Imogen. Also good to see Sarah is a cuckqueen.

Reactions: Seacth

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I have little to no interest in Kaylie, but i really hope we can get her mother.
And nice to have the option to continue Imogens sub route.

Reactions: Seacth

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Some older cpus have issue with the latest Ren'Py release. I don't know techinical things too well, but if you have an old version of the vns (one that worked with no issues) you can sometimes get the new update to work by emptying the older one's game folder and replacing it with the new update's game folder...

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I use Renpy's direct voicing. In this game, only there are pages that work then pages that don't. Have no info beyond that so do not expect this to be fixed, just hoping.

Giox

Oct 6, 2020
Some older cpus have issue with the latest Ren'Py release. I don't know techinical things too well, but if you have an old version of the vns (one that worked with no issues) you can sometimes get the new update to work by emptying the older one's game folder and replacing it with the new update's game folder...
thx I can try, now seems like the other games work just fine, they just need some time to start, but this one closes itself after a while instead

EDIT: SOLVED! I had to disable the gamepad from the renpy menu, for some goddamn reason it worked

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes