BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
As long as it doesn't go all lovely dovey I'm happy. I don't think a pet is too much to want :p
The truth is, I have no idea how different Imogen's route of domination is going to be from the original. In any case, it is not that I can tell how the original is to compare them.

I do love the lovely dovey with Mrs bell and Jane. Imogen is special as she isn't that to me at least. Variety is a beautiful and under realized thing in most vns.
I can't say that I feel that Imogen is special.

This dev is creating a lot of work for themselves with both Imogen and my little chubby princess and if I ever sound ungrateful that isn't my intent. I've very appreciative
Well, I appreciate the work that the Dev puts in Imogen paths. But I would rather have been able to ignore her from the begining. Of the two original routes, Domination and Submission, I don't like either one, as I have already said, in my case the choice consisted of knowing which scenes I was going to skip.

Now, I don't really feel comfortable with either option. I'm not convinced by going the pure love route, but I'm not very fond of rejecting her either. The routes of domination and submission are totally out and I don't even consider following them. I guess I have to think about it until the next update.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Things I've learned from this update:
Happy harems take work (yay!)
Incest is Wincest
Sarah is best girl.

Thank you Seacth for all the work you put into this update. I especially loved the Sarah/Kaylie Defloration and Sarah entering baby crazy mode. I have seen this with women myself with exes so it made me laugh and smile.
Loved all the girls, Imogen, Melinda, Ms. Bell, Mom, Sarah, and Kaylie. Kinda wish we didn't have to pick between those last two but I'm sure we'll get the other scene soon.

Looking forward to the next update!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth and BabooJ1

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Things I've learned from this update:
Happy harems take work (yay!)
Incest is Wincest
Sarah is best girl.

Thank you Seacth for all the work you put into this update. I especially loved the Sarah/KaylieDefloration and Sarah entering baby crazy mode. I have seen this with women myself with exes so it made me laugh and smile.
Loved all the girls, Imogen, Melinda, Ms. Bell, Mom, Sarah, and Kaylie. Kinda wish we didn't have to pick between those last two but I'm sure we'll get the other scene soon.

Looking forward to the next update!
Good to hear that you enjoyed this chapter ^^ And you don't have to worry. The other option will be available for the incoming update, so you don't miss anything with the girls.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Is it really too much effort to add two patches instead of one? Man I thought I was lazy :)
You can't use both WT and Incest mod because they have some of the same files. Hence, why the guy was complaining. I don't know why the two moders don't get together and create one mod that does both, like other modders do.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You can't use both WT and Incest mod because they have some of the same files. Hence, why the guy was complaining. I don't know why the two moders don't get together and create one mod that does both, like other modders do.
Yeah I'm now aware there is an issue. Hope they get it sorted.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
But the Incest one has kind of a WT included. It doesnt highlight options but adds a text that tells you what each option means for the future

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
how can i see renders of both versions of kaylie so i know which i prefer to pick without skipping ahead till i see her?

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
how can i see renders of both versions of kaylie so i know which i prefer to pick without skipping ahead till i see her?
There's an option on Kaylie's unique scene where you can see what she's going to look like if she loses weight but I'll be changing that model a little bit as well. Right now it's the only way you can see what she's going to look like.

Reactions: BabooJ1

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Thanks a lot for uploading the game's page. This update also includes a different model for MC's Penis on the new unique scenes. I'll be using that model from now on and update the old model with this new feature. I'm also going to remake the images of the old chapters in the future so they will look much better.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Depth's Revival [Ch. 5.5 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.49 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.45 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 588 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 554 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes