Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was domming her but now that I heard her story, I just want to give her everything she has been missing. In my mind, we can still pull out the roleplay on occasion.
I feel I'm in the minority loving having her as my pet. I hope I can continue but I get a lot of players like to romance her. To me she is great to dominate and will enjoy it as long as I can :)

• Haha
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I feel I'm in the minority loving having her as my pet. I hope I can continue but I get a lot of players like to romance her. To me she is great to dominate and will enjoy it as long as I can :)
Yep, I romanced her too but i get it, you want all the kinky vibes and nothing wrong with that. We all have different preference.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Good game so far, writing/story are of decent quality. Pacing seems a bit too quick, and there don't seem to be that many side stories, but that's minor gripes. Also good to see that the pregnancy content proper will come, and that's a damn good sign.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Is there a Chapter 6.5? Just curious as the lewd patch shows 6.5?
Yes, it should be available for everyone in a few days time. Patrons get it first. But if you want to play chapter 6 with lewd patch then select previous versions to download the chapter 6 patch.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
WT and Gallery Unlocker Mod by Ripson
(Incest Patch Included.)

How necessary is the walkthrough? Just downloaded Chapter 6.5 from Patreon and hoping there aren't any complex branching choices, or at least that they are pretty obvious in terms of the consequences.

Sum Boodee

Aug 31, 2021
How necessary is the walkthrough? Just downloaded Chapter 6.5 from Patreon and hoping there aren't any complex branching choices, or at least that they are pretty obvious in terms of the consequences.
Okay fine, I'll delete it if u have a problem.
I just included it coz it was given to me like this only.
Sorry that I offended you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Okay fine, I'll delete it if u have a problem. Sorry that I offended you and fuck off.
huh? :unsure: I was just asking if its recommended to play this game with a walkthrough/WT mod? It's been a while, but the last update I played had one, however since I was able to get the new Chapter 6.5, I ended up just starting over. I haven't run into any problems yet, so far so good.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
What does public version mean? Limited? and or that Patreon version will come later?
Edit: I have seen things here that F95zone approves, total theft of art and work, yet they approve of demos/public releases? Wouldn't every dev here want to do just that then? Stealing art and work is okay, but releasing a game cracked is not? Becuase there is a legal public version? How the hell does that add up?

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What does public version mean? Limited? and or that Patreon version will come later?
Edit: I have seen things here that F95zone approves, total theft of art and work, yet they approve of demos/public releases? Wouldn't every dev here want to do just that then? Stealing art and work is okay, but releasing a game cracked is not? Becuase there is a legal public version? How the hell does that add up?
It usually goes beta alpha then public. I don't get the point of your rant. Some vns have special or elite editions, some don't. Some get leaked here Some don't

Reactions: 力哥哥

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
No it's not limited or anything the game is completely free, I just release the game 10 days earlier to my patrons and then I'll release to everyone and that goes by the name public, That is all.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
This game REALLY needs a text box shadow or something. I'm only a few minutes in, and I've twice had instances where the background made the text way too hard to make out.

40.png
41.png

Reactions: Fidzius
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes