Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I can't really go into those details, as I haven't really kept up with where exactly I was in the story, but if I had to guess, I'd say around chapter 3-4 is when the Grammar degraded too much for me to enjoy the story...

That being said, the first couple of chapters where absolutely AMAZING and it saddens me that the grammar is what ended up killing it for me...

The only other complaint I could really think about would be the "tube" penis that MC has... Although stuff like that is just nit-picking and overall not something that really bothers me.

But again, Keep up the good work, and maybe sometime down the future you could hire a professional proof-reader to iron out the grammar issues?

I'll probably pop my head in in an update or 2! c:
I though the first couple of chapters were worse compared to the new ones but I guess it can be different for everyone. And the penis model is changed with this new chapter and the older chapters will get that change in time.

Sep 9, 2021
I'm excited of getting the latest mod update to version 6 :coffee:
I don't think mod is needed, choices are quite simple. btw I heard lots of rants about bad writing. this game is one those when where incest theme is at is peek and I relay enjoyed it. i have no issue with game. specially mommy dialogue are damn seductive. :love:

Reactions: Seacth

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I don't think mod is needed, choices are quite simple. btw I heard lots of rants about bad writing. this game is one those when where incest theme is at is peek and I relay enjoyed it. i have no issue with game. specially mommy dialogue are damn seductive. :love:
I know, right? I find her jealousy if you're in a relationship with Mary (Mrs. Bell) nice and gets mommy all hot for her son.

What I would like to know is how many people actively wanted to get Jane (mommy) pregnant.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Well, I'm glad you shared your own opinion with me, but tbh I don't care since I didn't ask to start a discussion about it.

Anyway, I'd like to have a gallery unlocker at least.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Seacth Thank you for another awesome update. Even though my pet Imogen didn't appear, at least we got a cameo from Freya <3

Loved the update from start to finish and can't wait for more. Ty again:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth and BabooJ1

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
the fuck is wrong with the mc's dick? :KEK:
looks like someone stepped on the shaft portion of it causing it to flatten

I want that dick exorcized...BEGONE DEMON!!!
that model is so bad, I wouldn't even curse it upon my enemies :FacePalm:

Last edited:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019

In which chapter you referring to?

I know dev changed the MC's cock in recent chapters but the older chapters still need to be updated which isn't a high priority for dev atm.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020

Yeah, it was a weird one I fixed it now on the latest chapter :D

Sep 9, 2021
Nice game, nice story, the hero is not a moral freak, nice characters, nice graphics, at the moment there is a huge amount of content
that mommy statment : are you trying to breed your mother. That is some high level incest dialogue and mom is too hot in this game. Man I Love this game.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
In which chapter you referring to?

I know dev changed the MC's cock in recent chapters but the older chapters still need to be updated which isn't a high priority for dev atm.
yeah it's fixed for later updates but still it nearly put me off on playing the game early on
hopefully someday, the dev remakes his early renders and fixes it as well

Last edited:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
yeah it's fixed for later updates but still it nearly put me off on playing the game early on
hopefully someday, the dev remakes his early renders and fixes it as well
Yeah, it's on dev's radar to do eventually. I suspect most would like him to concentrate on new content than go over old content.

Reactions: Seacth
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes