bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Game is better with dialogue than most, still needs a bit of proofreading. Another thing that is a bit off-putting, calling Ms. Bell by that name outside of school. When you are intimate with her, you should call her Mary.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Game is better with dialogue than most, still needs a bit of proofreading. Another thing that is a bit off-putting, calling Ms. Bell by that name outside of school. When you are intimate with her, you should call her Mary.
Calling her Ms. Bell continues the "I'm banging my hot teacher" fetish. Calling her Mary is boring gf/bf shit imo... but eh each to their own :)

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Calling her Ms. Bell continues the "I'm banging my hot teacher" fetish. Calling her Mary is boring gf/bf shit imo... but eh each to their own :)
I get that to an extent but even before the sex, when they are just alone but not being intimate, he calls her by that name. It kind of loses it's "magic", if he never calls her by her given name.

Reactions: HansDampf788

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, just finished current build, nice cliffhanger. Was this the original release? None of the other parts of the game seemed like cliffhanger material until now, maybe when Sarah caught you balls deep in teach, in the classroom.

Other than some misspellings and contextual errors(way less than most games with massive Engrish found on here), pretty good game so far. As long as there will be no non-con content, I think I might just become a patron for this game.

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
OK, just finished current build, nice cliffhanger. Was this the original release? None of the other parts of the game seemed like cliffhanger material until now, maybe when Sarah caught you balls deep in teach, in the classroom.

Other than some misspellings and contextual errors(way less than most games with massive Engrish found on here), pretty good game so far. As long as there will be no non-con content, I think I might just become a patron for this game.
Happy that you enjoyed it ^^ And no I don't plan on adding any non-con content in the game. The main focus of the game is mostly romance and good vibes.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Happy that you enjoyed it ^^ And no I don't plan on adding any non-con content in the game. The main focus of the game is mostly romance and good vibes.
I hope you don't mind my suggestion because i am just a fan. A vacation with some chose LI could be a great idea. Definitely choice should be made on patron or on the oth platform you are on. A vacation in forest like a cabin in the wood. Could be great.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I hope you don't mind my suggestion because i am just a fan. A vacation with some chose LI could be a great idea. Definitely choice should be made on patron or on the oth platform you are on. A vacation in forest like a cabin in the wood. Could be great.
I already create unique scenes with the vote of the patrons but I might do a vacation by the choice of both public and the patrons and that would mean something bigger than the usual unique scenes but it can be interesting to create. I'll think about it thanks for your suggestion.

• Red Heart

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
You could take two LI, then while on a walk, one of them could sit and chat with you, while the other plays in the background before getting dry-humped by a bear. If you have played the game I am talking about, you get it.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
You could take two LI, then while on a walk, one of them could sit and chat with you, while the other plays in the background before getting dry-humped by a bear. If you have played the game I am talking about, you get it.
>>> Nope !
Please Read the comment first . . . I know i wasn't clear first but. . .
A vacation with some chose LI could be a great idea. A vacation in forest like a cabin in the wood. Could be great.
It's a bit out of root suggestion but (y)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
>>> Nope !
Please Read the comment first . . . I know i wasn't clear first but. . .

It's a bit out of root suggestion but (y)
You were fine, I understood what you were pitching. I just took it as an excuse to joke about another game I love, where the MC takes his two daughters on a vacation to a cabin in the woods.

• Thinking Face

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah, even though incest is not a personal kink of mine(really tough to find a non-incest game with decent writing, so take what you can get), I still think LOML is the best written VN on this site.
Not that I ever passed up the chance to peep on my mom's bare boobs, I never had any desire to fuck her. Now, accidentally walking in on my friend banging his mom over the back of a kitchen chair, I can't think anything hotter. That's how I look at incest games here. The kink is more in watching.

Edit: I do like the facepalms. I assume I'm being judged because I didn't want to fuck my own mom. LOL

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Not that I ever passed up the chance to peep on my mom's bare boobs, I never had any desire to fuck her. Now, accidentally walking in on my friend banging his mom over the back of a kitchen chair, I can't think anything hotter. That's how I look at incest games here. The kink is more in watching.
Yeah, I can get that. I also don't think there is anything wrong with consang people, any more than there is anything wrong with being gay, lesbian, trans, etc. Of course, in reality, they should use birth control, if they are closely enough related, too high of a chance of major birth defects.

The only type of content that I am 100% against is non-con. If a character had something happen to them, like in the game Avalon, in the past and it is treated as something serious, then I can get past that. I cannot go for it happening as I play and especially when it is treated as something trivial(I know real victims, nothing trivial about it) or that the victim starts getting into it(100% bullshit). If a character tries to blackmail for sex and the game let's you tell them to fuck off, I am OK with it, otherwise a big no for me. Even bestiality is fine, as long as it is consensual, IOW, no male fucking an animal and no female baiting an animal(peanut butter to get them to lick), just presenting themselves and if the animal wants to do it, letting them. Also, I think that roleplay of non-con between two adults is fine.

There ends my dissertation on the values of adult VNs/games.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I believe dev has started using Mary to address her when alone or amongst his harem members. When at school or outside then he has to call her Mrs. Bell to ensure that their relationship is hidden from the public eye, especially since this is a teacher - student relationship.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes