KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
So i just replayed the game from the start and got the harem but i missed melinda somehow? what could i have missed because she was my favourite character then she just leaves?

Edit: Just putting it out there that this is the second time i've had to restart in the past 2 days, really not sure how i can need to restart a game twice and still not get the scenes that i want
Obvious question obligation: how did she leave you? I don't recall her ever leaving the harem in my playthrough.

I'm guessing you didn't refuse her at the school when she confesses, so did you leave out/reject any harem members?

Reactions: quiboune

Cevvvo456

Feb 17, 2019
So i just replayed the game from the start and got the harem but i missed melinda somehow? what could i have missed because she was my favourite character then she just leaves?

Edit: Just putting it out there that this is the second time i've had to restart in the past 2 days, really not sure how i can need to restart a game twice and still not get the scenes that i want
I think you're missing out on the patch, she leaves you no matter what if you're not using the patch.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
So, i don't know if i softlocked, bugged or just messed the progress with my choices, but my last save is from Jan 4 2022, and if my memory is correct, this the 2nd update that i can't progress from my save. it always end up in the screen that im attaching . i really didn't wanted to start from scratch... someone else had a this problem or a similar one?

i'm also attaching my savefile in hopes that helps figuring out what i've messed it up.

many thanks in advance
This update progresses the harem path, so you have to be on it to see the new content, and the previous update was just a remake of the first chapter, so it's meant to end on that screen.

Cevvvo456

Feb 17, 2019
What the hell????? That threesome with Kaylie and Lera are weird... why does Melinda just appears in and out of nowhere? She didn't even speak for the entirety of it. What's happening here?

Moreover, there's a boobjob scene with Melinda? It appears in the gallery, but when I play it spills errors. Moreover, I have a scene after it that is missing. How to trigger this scene? I'm sure I remember the good answers in my entire playthrough so I dunno why there's a missing scene just after that boobjob that I never encountered too, but somehow appears in the gallery.
I think you have a mixed up installation that sounds weeeird. Maybe try and start a fresh new save with patch installed correctly?

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Obvious question obligation: how did she leave you? I don't recall her ever leaving the harem in my playthrough.

I'm guessing you didn't refuse her at the school when she confesses, so did you leave out/reject any harem members?
Nope, She left after Mary and Jane were giving the double bj

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I think you have a mixed up installation that sounds weeeird. Maybe try and start a fresh new save with patch installed correctly?
What I did after downloading this update is putting the gallery fix and then the uncensored patch.

Images below of what I've seen.

Start
start.png

Melinda suddenly appears.

melinda suddenly appears.png

Melinda suddenly disappears.

melinda suddenly disappears.png

Melinda is not in here.

melinda not here.png

Melinda appears again!

melinda's here again!.png

What exactly should I do here? I'm sure I didn't reject any girls... and now that I think about it Melinda didn't appear in the dinner at all, is that suppose to happen?

Cevvvo456

Feb 17, 2019
What I did after downloading this update is putting the gallery fix and then the uncensored patch.

Images below of what I've seen.

Start
View attachment 1833195

Melinda suddenly appears.

View attachment 1833196

Melinda suddenly disappears.

View attachment 1833198

Melinda is not in here.

View attachment 1833199

Melinda appears again!

View attachment 1833200

What exactly should I do here? I'm sure I didn't reject any girls... and now that I think about it Melinda didn't appear in the dinner at all, is that suppose to happen?
That fix is for the unpatched version I think, patched one already has the fix in it so just reapply the patch without the fix and it should be all good.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I didn't get any complaints about the text box, so I didn't consider it to be an issue :/
If you check it out, there are some actually. But I have to tell you, I have pretty bad vision, and it IS a problem esp when the background is very light.
Also if you turn down transparency of the box, you lose a third of the image behind. Text boxes are a nuisance, unless the images are adapted to not being overlaid too much.

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
If you check it out, there are some actually. But I have to tell you, I have pretty bad vision, and it IS a problem esp when the background is very light.
Also if you turn down transparency of the box, you lose a third of the image behind. Text boxes are a nuisance, unless the images are adapted to not being overlaid too much.
I'll see and try to add an outline on the next update, and sorry I really didn't think of that as an issue.

Calisar

May 26, 2020
So having picked being the dominant in Imogen relationship and reaffirming that after toni is dealt with she suddenly shows up after most the girls moved in and suddenly its the femdom version of her is that intended or is something borked with my save?
Besides that enjoying the game so far, excellent work!

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
So having picked being the dominant in Imogen relationship and reaffirming that after toni is dealt with she suddenly shows up after most the girls moved in and suddenly its the femdom version of her is that intended or is something borked with my save?
Besides that enjoying the game so far, excellent work!
It is a bug I forgot, you can find a fix for it on the main post.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
i´m confused. I didn´t leave out any of the girls and still just get the non harem ending screen where i have to pick a girl?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
The gallery bugfix in the OP was for the previous version and is obsolete with the new update (and in fact might well mess up an install of the current version), right?

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes