DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
The code should've changed 'a' to 'ma' now that MC knows her name, but oddly it didn't do that on your playthrough.
Hi,
How could you do that?
Is there some way to actually change code during the running of the game or do I misunderstand you?
On looking at the code "ma" is not declared anywhere.

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi there guys,

quick question though,
is the gallery unlocker in the OP applicable progressively in all versions? or will it cause errors and end up crashing the game?

thanks in advance

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
I would have loved to get into this game but because of the angled camera I can't. It triggers vertigo which causes nausea. This is the first VN I have encountered to do this.

• Wow
Reactions: quiboune

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
how do u tell which options lead to harem ending and which leads to solo girl ending

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Hi,
How could you do that?
Is there some way to actually change code during the running of the game or do I misunderstand you?
On looking at the code "ma" is not declared anywhere.
Ah, I've just remembered it wrong. I've just checked out the code and 'ma' should be defined on the script file and I think the reason you're getting those errors is probably the reason of an older save file.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
how do u tell which options lead to harem ending and which leads to solo girl ending
You need to romance all girls except Freya and Imogen to get on the harem path, but if you romance them they also get different scenes on the harem path.
I would have loved to get into this game but because of the angled camera I can't. It triggers vertigo which causes nausea. This is the first VN I have encountered to do this.
Damn, sorry about that. I really didn't think it might cause anything like that I would love to recommend a solution, but I really don't know anything expect remaking all the images and I don't think that's possible right now.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
You need to romance all girls except Freya and Imogen to get on the harem path, but if you romance them they also get different scenes on the harem path.

Damn, sorry about that. I really didn't think it might cause anything like that I would love to recommend a solution, but I really don't know anything expect remaking all the images and I don't think that's possible right now.
ty for answering my question

Reactions: Seacth

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Depth's Rivival [Ch.8] + Gallery Unlocked Mod

Download Apk: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Untitled.png

( Me : Support the dev( ) if possible ! )

Here it is everyone, hope you enjoy it!

This chapter includes two unique scenes and does not progress the main story, you can see the unique scenes under the unique gallery option on main menu!

- 50+ Images and 16+ Animations.
- Fix for the Imogen's maledom scene in Chapter 8.
- I've added an outline for the text, sorry that I didn't add this sooner.

PC: -
MEGA:
ANDROID:
Update only file (Requires Chapter 8):
Here it is everyone, hope you enjoy it!

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Depth's Revival [Ch. 8.5 Public] [Seacth] - Original Size: 4,1GB

Download PC/Mac :

Size for each Compression: PC=1,48GB Mac=1,45GB

Used quality settings: image=90% audio=80% video=75%. I have choose these settings because i want provide a nearly same experience qualitywise like with the uncompressed game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes