Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Updates from Seacth.

Hey everyone! I hope you're doing all fine.

I think I'll be including the progress update of the incoming chapter under the devlog name as well, so this is going to be the first progress update for Chapter 9! The second update of the harem path. I've basically got the whole chapter in my head as of right now, and I've written around 150 lines, it's not much, but it's just the right amount to keep me going in a steady pace.

This chapter as I said before will show all the girls and I mean probably all of them being pregnant. I'll try to show some scenes before the time skip, so it feels connected and not just a text saying few months later, and now they all got big bellies.

Other than the long-waited pregnancy content, this chapter will show the characters working on their new office while they try to adapt to this new life, and perhaps they might move in to a new house. I'm not certain how big this chapter is going to be, but it's sure going to progress the main storyline quite a bit, and that means the characters will get used to this new life and perhaps begin a new amount of kinks to spice their life.

Other than the usual progress update, I had a mixed bag of days, but right now I'm doing great! Hoping to make much more progress for the next week's devlog and maybe some polls to decide on that new kinks of characters.

Anyways take a good care of yourselves! I'll see y'all in the next devlog.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
For a WVM/MNF style harem game, it's... okay. It suffers the usual problem with the genre in that the more time goes on I just get outright bored out of my mind, but what helps with this one is the tongue-in-cheek commentary from all the characters self-aware of the absurdity of the harem but still rolling with it. Also less repetitive than MNF, and (IMO) more personality to the characters than in WVM. But... it doesn't really transcend beyond just that... another WVM/MNF style harem game.

The pregnancy content is what's really keeping me on board, so definitely loved Sarah's dirty talk. Also for a big girl Kaylie is hot as hell.

Reactions: Seacth

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
So, some scenes in the gallery remain locked even after putting unlocker mod in my game folder, is it supposed to be this way?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Goddamn, that heterochromia chick is the stuff nightmares are made out of.

You probably should rethink your character design a bit. Heterochromia is cute with warm or similar colours. This one is just creepy.

Still, this is an incest game. My fetish compels me to try it. I just hope heterochromia chick ain't the relative.
Eh I 2 of my daughters I had with my sis are green/blue, but I guess that is better than whatever combo that char has.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I wish the BF wasn't a lesbian she's cute. And she shoves it in his face a lot also. By saying every girl they meet is sexy. kinda rubbing it in his face. Like look at me i'm cute and you'll never get any of this.

Reactions: HansDampf788
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes