Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
UPDATES from Dev( )

Hello everyone! I wish you all a wonderful day.
I'm back again to share you the progress I've made so far and as you can see I've started to work on changing the girl's models to fit their pregnancy. This means bigger boobies and huge bellies, but I also try and change the flaws on some of their models and maybe give them a better haircut.

I've already shared the new models for Jane, Kaylie, Sarah and Mary on my discord so if you're curious you can check them out on discord. I can't share them here because they're NSFW.

Other than the character models, I've written around 300 lines of story (I'm not counting the code pieces) which is pretty good. This chapter is also going to play different from the others chapters because the story will no longer progress day by day, I'll try and tell the story with more cuts, so I can just show more than 3 days of content.
And as for the final part, I'm doing okay. I've started to work out once again, and I'm trying to change my life for the better. I've been working on the game for two years now, and I've pretty much done nothing else, so I'll try and get it back in order.
Aaand that's it for this devlog, I wish you all the best!
IMG_20220720_193313_598.jpg

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Is Sarah fooling around with other girls? I'm not talking about Mrs. Bell or any of the other LIs but ones that the MC doesn't interact with, because these comments sure make it sound like she does (or plans to).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may have to go back and exclude her from the harem because i don't like sharing with anyone. And yes, i'm well aware that's hypocritical and greedy. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Burgh917

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Is Sarah fooling around with other girls? I'm not talking about Mrs. Bell or any of the other LIs but ones that the MC doesn't interact with, because these comments sure make it sound like she does (or plans to).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may have to go back and exclude her from the harem because i don't like sharing with anyone. And yes, i'm well aware that's hypocritical and greedy. :ROFLMAO:
She isn't fooling around. She's just saying she's glad she isn't a lesbian but is bisexual and with the MC. She still likes girls too. But she won't do anything outside of the MC's knowledge because they are together. She's basically saying she's down for a threesome with the other harem girls, not that she'll be screwing other girls behind the MC's back.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
She isn't fooling around. She's just saying she's glad she isn't a lesbian but is bisexual and with the MC. She still likes girls too. But she won't do anything outside of the MC's knowledge because they are together. She's basically saying she's down for a threesome with the other harem girls, not that she'll be screwing other girls behind the MC's back.
Yep, that's exactly what I've tried to go with her.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Yep, that's exactly what I've tried to go with her.
It was the "even if i still enjoy the company of girls" part that really got me wondering about this, that kinda makes it sound like she's still fooling around with them. I think it would have been better to word that as "even if i still like girls" but as long as the MC can keep her for himself and she isn't hooking up with other girls, there's no problem.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So.... all those choices in the beginning of the game were bullshit because you're just forcing creampies and pregnancy now. Sarah was one thing, but you got choices in the beginning of the game whether to do it or not and now it's just everyone pregnant with no choice at all....

Really kind of a bullshit move.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
So.... all those choices in the beginning of the game were bullshit because you're just forcing creampies and pregnancy now. Sarah was one thing, but you got choices in the beginning of the game whether to do it or not and now it's just everyone pregnant with no choice at all....

Really kind of a bullshit move.
The option for pregnancy will be effective on the solo path for characters, so they are not total bullshit, but they don't make sense in the harem path.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
how much pregnancy does the game have at this point? also I remember that you could ask the chubby girl to get skinny can you guys shared some pics to compare?

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
how much pregnancy does the game have at this point? also I remember that you could ask the chubby girl to get skinny can you guys shared some pics to compare?
Three of the girls are pregnant by the end of the current version but only special scenes so far have actual preggo sex. As for the chubby girl she's still chubby

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The option for pregnancy will be effective on the solo path for characters, so they are not total bullshit, but they don't make sense in the harem path.
In what way? In which way is a harem required to spill out multiple kids when they're already struggling for money in your story? A harem is more about sex, individual relationships are about kids. Having the harem path be railroaded into pregnancy is indeed bullshit.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
In what way? In which way is a harem required to spill out multiple kids when they're already struggling for money in your story? A harem is more about sex, individual relationships are about kids. Having the harem path be railroaded into pregnancy is indeed bullshit.
The sex is never ever going to stop, and I'm a fan of pregnancy and I always wanted the harem path where all the girls get pregnant, and so they will, but that doesn't mean it's going to stop the sex or the non-pregnant sex scenes. The story is no longer going to progress day by day, so I can be able to show more different scenes in one chapter, and I'll try my best to clear out the question marks about the harem path on the next chapter.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm hoping since sarah is with MC she only does me i don't want the girls going BI or lesbian on me. I know it's hypocritical of me to say that because of having a harem but i don't like sharing my women even with another woman. Only 3some i want is when they take turns on me. Sorry i'm a bit Vanilla and old fashioned but it's hard to find a good story like this that doesn't have Lesbian/Gay or bi characters in it and they force it on you. They just say move on if you don't like it. And i guess thats their right. But i like this story so far and the creator is doing an amazing job. And to let people know i'm not trying to kink shame by saying what i said about Lesbian/Gay or Bisexual stuff. It's just not my cup of tea. Please don't let the other women start having sex with each other on their own or even when they are in 3some with me let them just take turns with me and watch masterbating while the other is having sex with MC. Oh or them talking about doing it with each other as well sorry to be picky but harem should be for the MC . Example " I can't wait to stick my tongue in that pussy" Or " imogen saying she had fun with Sarah last night she wore me out" That type of stuff.

Last edited:

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I'm hoping since sarah is with MC she only does me i don't want the girls going BI or lesbian on me. I know it's hypocritical of me to say that because of having a harem but i don't like sharing my women even with another woman. Only 3some i want is when they take turns on me. Sorry i'm a bit Vanilla and old fashioned but it's hard to find a good story like this that doesn't have Lesbian/Gay or bi characters in it and they force it on you. They just say move on if you don't like it. And i guess thats their right. But i like this story so far and the creator is doing an amazing job. And to let people know i'm not trying to kink shame by saying what i said about Lesbian/Gay or Bisexual stuff. It's just not my cup of tea. Please don't let the other women start having sex with each other on their own or even when they are in 3some with me let them just take turns with me and watch masterbating while the other is having sex with MC. Oh or them talking about doing it with each other as well sorry to be picky but harem should be for the MC . Example " I can't wait to stick my tongue in that pussy" Or " imogen saying she had fun with Sarah last night she wore me out" That type of stuff.
You have the option for that if you don't allow them to have sex, they won't.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
You have the option for that if you don't allow them to have sex, they won't.
TY so much :) This is one of the best games out there if not THE best. I hate it when they force that kind of stuff on you. They just tell you to move on if you don't like it. and i do as they say but when there is hardly any games out there to move onto that doesn't have the content you want. What are you to do? Atleast this game gives you the option to have it or not. Thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
posts by on Patreon :
Untitled.png

Hey there, everyone! Hope you're all having a nice day.
My days were pretty complicated for a while, one day I'm all good, the next day I'm feeling just awful. But I've been feeling better than usual for the last two days, so I decided on writing another devlog to keep you all informed.
As of today, I've written around 1000 lines of script which is just the introduction of this chapter, so there are still lots of things to write. And as you can see from the image, our characters are on a little trip and that trip is going to be the main place for this chapter I can't say much about the trip for spoiler reasons, so you all have to wait and see for yourselves.
I also reverted Lera's hair back to the original, cause the other one couldn't manage to grow on me. And with that all the girls have a fresh new looking pregnant model, and being pregnant is going to have a different effect on them all.
And this will be all for this devlog, sorry I can't write much, but I just wanted to let you all know the progress is being made. It sure is slow due to me being in a mixed mood each new day, but hopefully I'll manage to get things back in order.
Take care for now.

Untitled.png

Hey, everyone! Hope you're all doing great.
I just wanted to make another small devlog to let you all know that I'm finally feeling better. I've been dealing with a toxic relationship and that was the main reason I was feeling all bad and mixed, but finally as of yesterday It finally came to its end, and I'm already feeling better and alive.
I'm also sorry that I couldn't get much work done, it was tough to write a happy and a wholesome harem scenario when you're fucked up inside, but now that's over, I'll be releasing the first sneak peek of this chapter in the next days, and I'll be back to work on the script better than before.
And that's about it, just wanted to let you all know that I'm back, and hopefully I'll be better than before, take a good care of yourselves and I wish you all a beautiful day!
Hey, everyone! Hope you're all doing great.
I just wanted to make another small devlog to let you all know that I'm finally feeling better. I've been dealing with a toxic relationship and that was the main reason I was feeling all bad and mixed, but finally as of yesterday It finally came to its end, and I'm already feeling better and alive.
I'm also sorry that I couldn't get much work done, it was tough to write a happy and a wholesome harem scenario when you're fucked up inside, but now that's over, I'll be releasing the first sneak peek of this chapter in the next days, and I'll be back to work on the script better than before.
And that's about it, just wanted to let you all know that I'm back, and hopefully I'll be better than before, take a good care of yourselves and I wish you all a beautiful day!

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes