Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
is there a wt? Im on harem but melinda isnt part of it. She left after catching mary and jane in living room with mc.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys while trying to check for new updates, I noticed that the I-patch has been updated 2 days ego.
Now if i click the link for the incest patch give me Depth's Revival (ch9 part II).
But the game is update only with part 1. I am missing something?

Do the dev relase the new update here and i cant find it?

Thank you

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hi guys while trying to check for new updates, I noticed that the I-patch has been updated 2 days ego.
Now if i click the link for the incest patch give me Depth's Revival (ch9 part II).

Thank you
Unless someone leaks it, it's a bit early for it to be here.
1681263240447.png

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Thank you
A lot get updated on Lewdpatcher first; some are rarely here when that happens.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
From what I see from the reviews, the game is pleasant, but is the story bad?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to shit on the dev, simply just want to know if the story is at least decent. Yes I do like good stories, but as long it isn't "hey bro, you're hot, let's fuck" and actually tries to have a bit of common sense should still be fun to play. The models also seem nice, and the previews give a "good feel" vibe.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DepthsRevival-CH9P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
From what I see from the rewiews, the game is pleasant, but is the story bad?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to shit on the dev, simply just want to know if the story is at least decent. Yes I do like good stories, but as long it isn't "hey bro, you're hot, let's fuck" and actually tries to have a bit of common sense should still be fun to play. The models also seem nice, and the previews give a "good feel" vibe.
I like the game. It's one of my favorites. It's a feel good game with incest and pregnancy. If you like that then go for it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A 1GB patch? Sounds like either the entire story was re-written or a huge chunk of it got removed. Always interesting when the patch is bigger (or close to it) than the AVN itself.
The main game is almost 6GB, the patch is 900MB, they pulled the incest stuff by looking at the images included, some just leave it in game and just release a few KB patch to enable it, and some do it this way by releasing images like Hot Sand of Antarctica, Power Vacuum, and this game.

I'm compressing it. The patch is only 180MB after compression, not sure about the main game yet :coffee:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Depth's Revival [Ch. 9 Part 2] [Seacth]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Depth's Revival Ch. 9 Part 2 Patch

Compressed: Win/Linux/Mac:

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Nope. Don't like this episode.
Cindy ruined it. Hot scene with her and Kaylie but she soiled it with the forced pullout.
She can't just half way join the harem like that.
Dude, you could have at least given us a spoiler alert. Or done what I've done and put it behind a cover. Not cool.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes