zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong, but that is not his mother, she died before the story started
They call it incest and treat it as such so if it looks, sounds and smells like incest, I'm going to treat it as such.
(I'm also using the patch, in case that's a difference)

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Seriously though, you need to make sure on the ending that the girls would be living together now. It just wouldn't make sense that some of his pregnant women doesn't live with the MC.

Hoping that we could actually see the slice of life moments with them when they finally join him. Just like how you often do with the other girls.

Sep 8, 2020
Yes, but I noticed all the missing images said chapter 10 then a number.
Try re-unpacking the file again and see if you get any new images, cause sometimes it doesn't unpack correctly, otherwise you might just have to redownload it to see the images.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
everytime i download the iPatch from lewdpatcher, it gives me a message that the file is corrupted, even tho i can unzip it... is there anything else supposed to be on the zip other than the images folder?

edit: yeah, lewdpatcher is NOT working for me... and dontcensor is outdated, idk if it would work... if anyone has a functioning iPatch, please share with us

Dec 24, 2018
everytime i download the iPatch from lewdpatcher, it gives me a message that the file is corrupted, even tho i can unzip it... is there anything else supposed to be on the zip other than the images folder?

edit: yeah, lewdpatcher is NOT working for me... and dontcensor is outdated, idk if it would work... if anyone has a functioning iPatch, please share with us
I had the same issue for missing images as well. If you're using a compressed file for update for part 1 to part 2, try the other one. For me that fixed the issue.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
that's not the case, as i downloaded the whole game, and the problem is with the lewdpatcher itself
then re-download the patch and pray your janky connection doesn't cause the archive to self destruct like it did last time :KEK:

Raine_Maxwell

Jan 27, 2021
Would anyone happen to have an alternative to the mega uncensor patch? the mega dl never finishes and just eats up my "available limit" :|

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
You have to Search for them now, upper right, 'compressed' and find it that way. They are no longer posted to the Op.
Or you could try...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Be prepared to do this with every game from now on, Search may be funky but it is your friend! :>)

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes