Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
That sounds like you really need to upgrade, but I know that's very expensive, around $2000 dollars should be good enough for the necessary upgrade though.

How is that even going to work?
And does that mean there are never going to be Solo Freya or Solo Martha (and whatever others that don't have a solo route yet) routes?

There is only 1 thing that I didn't like in the game, and that was the many timeskips that could've been used to progress relationships with Imogen, Freya, or Martha instead, the only timeskip that should've been used was the six months one, but that came too early, at the cost of having many fresh relationships progress in the background, it would've been better to have more scenes with those characters beforehand.
I already have a RTX 3080 I don't think I can upgrade further.

And those are side girls which means yes they are not going to have a solo route.

I'm not really a fan of time skips to be honest, you can see the game didn't have any until this chapter and I would rather write content for those girls instead of a time skip, but I couldn't do that either because I only have limited time and resource, so I had to shift my main focus on the main girls, or it would take a lot of time and chapters to progress everything.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I already have a RTX 3080 I don't think I can upgrade further.
Then I don't why why you're only getting 10fps, what are you thinking of as the solution for that?

And those are side girls which means yes they are not going to have a solo route.
Too bad, I liked them a lot.

I'm not really a fan of time skips to be honest, you can see the game didn't have any until this chapter and I would rather write content for those girls instead of a time skip, but I couldn't do that either because I only have limited time and resource, so I had to shift my main focus on the main girls, or it would take a lot of time and chapters to progress everything.
Are you in a hurry to finish the game, because that would really hurt the quality, I personally think you should just go slow, no matter how many chapters it would take.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I cannot really add more girls to the total harem
Could you make it so that they are part of the harem, but don't necessarily live in the same house as the full harem, instead living nearby and occasionally participating with each other and perhaps part of the harem? I would for one love to see all the pregnant milfs in one scene :love:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
How can we activate the incest content

I still get jane a a family friend despite adding the incest patch
If you installed the incest content correctly, then it will be active by default. You need to put the incest patch in Game subfolder on the Depths revival folder.

Ohikabir

May 2, 2021
I know, but with the "Fix for Chapter 9 Part I" on the main page, the script file is the censored version (you call Mom Jane), so that is most likely where most people are having a problem.

Dude hepl mE pls

But with a tiny bit of search (previous page ) you find a kind soul wo alrdy did it,

or just comparing files i think it was only 3 differences or so (like i did before seeing that post xD).

Here

diEdit:

Just saw that its already on

the op should make it easier for new people

Did it work for u
If you installed the incest content correctly, then it will be active by default. You need to put the incest patch in Game subfolder on the Depths revival folder.

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
Why still showing this
Plus i am on android
I don't play on android I honestly have no plan if you can even apply mods/patches that easily to an android port.
I think you would have to ask someone wo can make an android port to include the incest patch+fix.
But looking at the Post for the android port it seems it already includes the incest patch+fix.

Android port

I didn't ask before but did you use that port or something like joiplay?
if u used the android port and it doesn't work as intended you probably should quote the porter.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
I cannot really add more girls to the total harem due to my PC limitations the scenes were so heavy I was getting 10fps or something like that, so they are going to be separate but for future? I don't really know, maybe I return some day to make a true harem like you said.

For the alone path, the main LI will be Serena, no other girls. It is probably going to be the only sad or fucked-up like route for the game.
could you just make it some other harem like MILF group only or incest related only(?)

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Do you have to have everyone as a love interest to play any further? I get to the interstitial that tells you to select a path, but the game ends with a WIP dialogue no matter what path I select. I had left off one character (Kaylie) at the beginning of the game.

Darkshadow343

Oct 25, 2021
Hello, I don't know if it's a bug or something else, but when I get to a point in the game, it asks me to choose a route and then it ends and sends me to the main menu without even seeing the whole story. Any solution.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes