Py

Mar 15, 2018
LOL Main dick make me laught so hard, when its first appeared its like a chad, 4k dick but after that its just like a cartoon, virgin dick :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Usually by the time the update hits the site here, the "uncensored patch" has already been uploaded to LewdPatcher coincidentally.
So as long as the versions match up, download the update, download the patch, extract the game, extract the patch and overwrite, and should be good to continue w/o save game errors.
I know, but with the "Fix for Chapter 9 Part I" on the main page, the script file is the censored version (you call Mom Jane), so that is most likely where most people are having a problem.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
LOL Main dick make me laught so hard, when its first appeared its like a chad, 4k dick but after that its just like a cartoon, virgin dick :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I need to remaster those scenes as well xD

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
I know, but with the "Fix for Chapter 9 Part I" on the main page, the script file is the censored version (you call Mom Jane), so that is most likely where most people are having a problem.
But with a tiny bit of search (previous page :D) you find a kind soul wo alrdy did it,
or just comparing files i think it was only 3 differences or so (like i did before seeing that post xD).

Here

Edit:
Just saw that its already on the op should make it easier for new people

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
first time i ve played this, I selectively choose 3 girls. And closed the rest of the paths. Game become wonky, unplayable. There was jump cuts everywhere and most of the dialogue didnt make sense.
Is that still a lingering issue? Do you have to go for all LIs no matter what?
If so thats pretty lame.

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
first time i ve played this, I selectively choose 3 girls. And closed the rest of the paths. Game become wonky, unplayable. There was jump cuts everywhere and most of the dialogue didnt make sense.
Is that still a lingering issue? Do you have to go for all LIs no matter what?
If so thats pretty lame.
Why will you leave anyone in a harem game? If you don't want harem then go play other games which follows only 1 li. The only lame here is not the game it's you.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
out of curiosity what changes if you ask mom if mrs bell came? also havin serena and lera being different seems like the best idea right? oh and do we fuck mrs kelly?

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Imogen's submissive route isn't working, the phone sex scene acts like you chose her to be dominant, but at least the true love route is working as intended.

Another thing, once you choose the route you want for her for the rest of the game, after you leave her house, it's displaying the wrong text, rejecting her has the dialogue as if you are submissive to her, dominating her has the dialogue as if you are submissive to her too, being submissive to her has the dialogue as if you're dominating her, at least the dialogue for the true love choice is right.

Reactions: Seacth

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
out of curiosity what changes if you ask mom if mrs bell came? also havin serena and lera being different seems like the best idea right? oh and do we fuck mrs kelly?
1. No changes so far for me (I'm at the vacation right now)
2. No idea why that would be better or not, she still not wearing that pink eye after half a year in in-game time anyway, I wonder if the dev forgot about that. Edit: Never mind, she did it.
3. Probably not, Sarah's parents don't seem to have a bad marriage as far as I know, the other married women did.

Last edited:

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Imogen's submissive route isn't working, the phone sex scene acts like you chose her to be dominant, but at least the true love route is working as intended.

Another thing, once you choose the route you want for her for the rest of the game, after you leave her house, it's displaying the wrong text, rejecting her has the dialogue as if you are submissive to her, dominating her has the dialogue as if you are submissive to her too, being submissive to her has the dialogue as if you're dominating her, at least the dialogue for the true love choice is right.
I released a fix for that bug during the phone talk, but I didn't know about the other things you've mentioned. Will check it out thanks!

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Kelly has a scene as on the unique gallery, but that will be all for her. And I planned to make a scene for Jane if you mention Mary where she gets jealous about it and fucks you in front of her, but I didn't do it due to the many paths, but I still want to include it in the future.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Kelly has a scene as on the unique gallery, but that will be all for her. And I planned to make a scene for Jane if you mention Mary where she gets jealous about it and fucks you in front of her, but I didn't do it due to the many paths, but I still want to include it in the future.
Was Kelly the owner of the cafe? If so, it's shame you won't see more of her since she is hottie.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hopefully cafe owner will be added to our pregnant harem in the future. :)
I hope so too, but I also want her, Imogen, and Freya to live with the harem if they actually move into the new place, but that might be difficult, as that requires multiple alternate renders, unless the dev decides to make 3 harem routes (and every solo/alone routes of course)
1. Mini Harem, Jane, Mary, and Melinda (kind of weird Sarah isn't allowed in that route, she'd be fine with it, and so are the other 3 members).
2. Harem, the ones currently living with him in the mountains.
3. True Harem, where you accept everyone in it, which is the one I'd currently be on.
This way there don't have to be a shit ton of alternate renders for mix-and-matching the LIs.

Cindy's reaction right before the EOC was interesting, might she join the harem after all, she'd be the first LI to be exclusive to a harem route, unable to have a solo route (unless that changes in future content) if that was the case.

At the table, MC said "for now" when he was asked if there are more girls/women, I hope that means the harem will still grow.

I hope the "Alone" route can have offshoots, like a Freya solo route, a Martha solo route, or other solo routes for characters you meet after the EOC for the Alone route, maybe even have a LI exclusive to the Alone route that you won't even meet on the other routes.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
But as far as pegging goes, I think woman alluded to something like that is going to happen in the future, if on her femdom path.
Where? I went through the whole game, and there was never a hint of pegging anywhere, not even on her femdom path, I think it'd fit perfectly on that path at some point though.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I hope so too, but I also want her, Imogen, and Freya to live with the harem if they actually move into the new place, but that might be difficult, as that requires multiple alternate renders, unless the dev decides to make 3 harem routes (and every solo/alone routes of course)
1. Mini Harem, Jane, Mary, and Melinda (kind of weird Sarah isn't allowed in that route, she'd be fine with it, and so are the other 3 members).
2. Harem, the ones currently living with him in the mountains.
3. True Harem, where you accept everyone in it, which is the one I'd currently be on.
This way there don't have to be a shit ton of alternate renders for mix-and-matching the LIs.

Cindy's reaction right before the EOC was interesting, might she join the harem after all, she'd be the first LI to be exclusive to a harem route, unable to have a solo route (unless that changes in future content) if that was the case.

At the table, MC said "for now" when he was asked if there are more girls/women, I hope that means the harem will still grow.

I hope the "Alone" route can have offshoots, like a Freya solo route, a Martha solo route, or other solo routes for characters you meet after the EOC for the Alone route, maybe even have a LI exclusive to the Alone route that you won't even meet on the other routes.
I cannot really add more girls to the total harem due to my PC limitations the scenes were so heavy I was getting 10fps or something like that, so they are going to be separate but for future? I don't really know, maybe I return some day to make a true harem like you said.

For the alone path, the main LI will be Serena, no other girls. It is probably going to be the only sad or fucked-up like route for the game.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I cannot really add more girls to the total harem due to my PC limitations the scenes were so heavy I was getting 10fps or something like that, so they are going to be separate but for future? I don't really know, maybe I return some day to make a true harem like you said.
That sounds like you really need to upgrade, but I know that's very expensive, around $2000 dollars should be good enough for the necessary upgrade though.

For the alone path, the main LI will be Serena, no other girls. It is probably going to be the only sad or fucked-up like route for the game.
How is that even going to work?
And does that mean there are never going to be Solo Freya or Solo Martha (and whatever others that don't have a solo route yet) routes?

There is only 1 thing that I didn't like in the game, and that was the many timeskips that could've been used to progress relationships with Imogen, Freya, or Martha instead, the only timeskip that should've been used was the six months one, but that came too early, at the cost of having many fresh relationships progress in the background, it would've been better to have more scenes with those characters beforehand.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes