CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
It seems I messed up some code while adding the gallery for the Imogen scene, sorry about that. You all can view the maledom version in the gallery until I fix it.
Yeah, well, I took the liberty to enable the console and looked into the script file for ep9 and searched the variables. After I found that I played exactly to right before the scene happens and worked with a console command for my route. Because my first save is for maledom and my second save is for the love route, both saves showed me the femdom scene without the jump command.

For other people with the same issues, use one of these commands in the console without ""
For love route: "jump ch9imogenlove"
For maledom: "jump ch9imogenmaledom"

Oh, and I got an error, apperently you made an mistake with the variable "leraLens", it says for me that the variable isn't defined

Reactions: Xegrid and Seacth

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
The game already tells you what each choice does, just play it, and you see it. And if you want the harem path, just accept every girl.
Wait so I havent missed a choice somewhere for the harem path it was purely just because I rejected kailey?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you dev, or whoever created the compressed version. It is surely needed, has anyone else seen the LewdPatch for the game? That's almost another gig right there. Geez, Louise.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
sad panda :alien:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Chapter 9 Part I.rpy", line 3413, in script
    if leraLens:
  File "game/Chapter 9 Part I.rpy", line 3413, in <module>
    if leraLens:
NameError: name 'leraLens' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Chapter 9 Part I.rpy", line 3413, in script
    if leraLens:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Chapter 9 Part I.rpy", line 3413, in <module>
    if leraLens:
NameError: name 'leraLens' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Depth's Revival Chapter9
Mon Jan 16 23:39:45 2023

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
A silly question: did MC's father have an affair with Mrs. Bell/your teacher? She explained that she had a relationship with him before he passed away, does that mean MC's mother have already given birth to MC during that time?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
A silly question: did MC's father have an affair with Mrs. Bell/your teacher? She explained that she had a relationship with him before he passed away, does that mean MC's mother have already given birth to MC during that time?
No, MC just magically popped into existence...

What do you think?

theola

Dec 21, 2019
I'm not really sure how it happened to you, I've checked that part many times and I had no issues, but you can view the maledom version of that scene on the gallery if you don't want to play through the whole game.
I have the same issue. You are using this check elif femdom: in the Chapter 9 Part I file. This will always be true since the variable is assigned a string value ("False") and not a boolean (False)

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I have the same issue. You are using this check elif femdom: in the Chapter 9 Part I file. This will always be true since the variable is assigned a string value ("False") and not a boolean (False)
Thanks a lot, will be going to fix it ^^

Reactions: theola

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
No mega link for pc? Gdrive link is down. The rest say it will take like 8 hours lmao. Oh well.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No mega link for pc? Gdrive link is down. The rest say it will take like 8 hours lmao. Oh well.
Google Drive isn't down. Works right now, signed in or not. Also, if it says, this link on Google Drive has had to many downloads, singing into a Google Account solves that problem. Pixeldrain also isn't limited, it's the fastest on the list.

Also, there is a compressed post, unless you don't want that.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The Public Release of Chapter 9 Part I

Here it is a little earlier than the promised date, because I might not be able to release it tomorrow due to some extra work, so I'm releasing it now. Better release it earlier than later.

Anyway, this update focuses on the harem path and has:
- 1000+ Renders
- 180+ Animations
- Progress for all LI's and pregnancy content for every girl.

Hope you all enjoy it <3

PC: MEGA - DRIVE

MAC: DRIVE

ANDROID: MEGA (Made by Estrada)
Imagine using the search function... :FacePalm:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
holy hell this house, you can't pay me to live in there - hanging from the mountain cliff, suspended by couple lousy cables and dozen horizontal bolts? either Cindy plotting to kill off all competitors in a single swoop or MC decided to start a new harem, this one getting old already, but damn

View attachment 2315682
Yes, this is exactly what I thought, I was sceptical the moment I saw it, it honestly looks like it's totally unsafe. I mean what's stopping it from falling into the valley below and killing all occupants, honestly, I wouldn't set foot inside that house as it looks like a death trap waiting to happen.

I mean this does seem to go over with Cindy's personality, maybe she decided that since everyone wanted to be with the mc even though she disliked him (evidenced by her blackmail, threats and having him followed (crazy woman)) she would send them there in the hopes the house would collapse and kill them all, seems like something that mental woman would do :cautious:

Reactions: PapaSnabes1

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
There seems to be an issue with the Imogen story- I choose her to be my slave and play a dominant role in her life when i can choose it, but the mountain cabin phone scene plays out as if she is my mistress???

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes